Prayers needed for Cliff

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I was informed that Cliff's brain is bleeding and they are going to perform surgery. Tony Chohan is at the hospital with him, and they are going to transport him to LSU to do the operation. Doctors say that he'll never play pool again and they were surprised that he's as coherent as he is with how much his brain has bled.

Let's pray for Cliff he needs it more now than ever before. This horrible news saddens me.

Bill Incardona

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I was informed that Cliff's brain is bleeding and they are going to perform surgery. Tony Chohan is at the hospital with him, and they are going to transport him to LSU to do the operation. Doctors say that he'll never play pool again and they were surprised that he's as coherent as he is with how much his brain has bled.

Let's pray for Cliff he needs it more now than ever before. This horrible news saddens me.

Bill Incardona

It definitely doesn't sound good, but never underestimate the power of prayer and the human spirit to recover.

Prayers for Cliff.

Ray

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
OMG I’m so sorry to hear this. My hope and prayers are with Cliff.
I’ve been happy to see him hanging out in New Orleans

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
All our healing thoughts are being sent to Cliff. Very sad news, hope he recovers whether he plays pool again or not.

Dave

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thank you for letting us know of this awful news Billy. It is good that Tony is with him during this trying time in his life. My prayers go out to him that his operation is successful and the doctors are wrong about his future playing days.

Tom

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
We'll be asked soon what we think about a project to do something for Cliff as a pool community. Be thinking about what you think would be appropriate, needed and practical.

I expect that BRLongArm (Joe Long) and Tony Chohan may be willing to take a substantial part of the lead on whatever is decided upon.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
We'll be asked soon what we think about a project to do something for Cliff as a pool community. Be thinking about what you think would be appropriate, needed and practical.

I expect that BRLongArm (Joe Long) and Tony Chohan may be willing to take a substantial part of the lead on whatever is decided upon.

That would be wonderful if we as a group collectively could organize some sort of a drive to help Cliff I would gladly donate and would also get other supporters to get involved.

Cliff doesn't have medical insurance and I dont believe he has any other type of support in place, its sad to see people that you like having to go through this. I will help and encourage others to do the same.

Bill Incardona

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
what a shock to hear this news
he seemed ok playing bustamante
i pray for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
That would be wonderful if we as a group collectively could organize some sort of a drive to help Cliff I would gladly donate and would also get other supporters to get involved.

Cliff doesn't have medical insurance and I dont believe he has any other type of support in place, its sad to see people that you like having to go through this. I will help and encourage others to do the same.

Bill Incardona

Yeah, Bill, I think a lot of the right people are aware of that stuff and are thinking the same way you are. Something will happen for sure; we just need to figure out among us what's the best way for us to proceed. We won't be able to make sensible final decisions until there's a much clearer picture of the state of Cliff's longterm health prospects and needs.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I am posting from my phone so I am handicapped right now but Heather Bryant started a fund for cliff and you can find it on her Facebook wall. I will post the link and details when I get to a computer