Southaven Recreation Center
987 Town and Country Drive
Southaven, MS 38671

Dates/Schedule
Thursday, November 4 – Sunday, November 7

Thursday Evening – Open One Ball One Pocket Mini

Friday Noon through Sunday – OnePocket.org MOT

Information
Todd Williams and/or Andy Warren will post specific information (streaming, added funds, house rules, calcutta, tourney director, Saturday and Sunday start times, one ball one pocket mini particulars, local amenities, etc.) in this thread

Eligibility/Alternate List
Steve Booth will make all calls regarding suspect MOT eligibility and/or post basic requirements in this thread

If necessary, an Alternate List will be developed on a “first come, first served” basis and posted in this thread

MOT Entries
$125

Please pay in full upon entry

PayPal: dsfmiller@yahoo.com

Check: Dustin Miller, 1117 Lucca Court, Caseyville, IL 62232
Just sent you $$. Too late?

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
hi guys. Bill ROWSEY here. I’m working on a rate at the
COMFORT INN
801 Desoto cove
Horn Lake, Ms. 38637
662-349-3493
The rate is $84 plus tax
It is 2 miles or next exit south on I-55 Goodman Rd.
That is for a king size bed, Todd is large👏
They are holding 20 rooms at that rate but I can get more if y’all will book eaely.
Might ask for Myra as she is helping me with this👌

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
COMFORT INN
801 Desoto cove
Horn Lake, Ms. 38637
662-349-3493
The rate is $84 plus tax
They are holding 20 rooms at that rate but I can get more if y’all will book eaely.
But did you warn the new owner of Southaven about the High Life situation!?!?!?!?! Inquiring minds want to know Rowsey!!!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
COMFORT INN
801 Desoto cove
Horn Lake, Ms. 38637
662-349-3493
The rate is $84 plus tax
Thanks Bill. I already have room booked, But I sure look forward to meeting you and the gang at Southaven rec.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I went over the list and what a bunch of softies. 4 pushovers from Chicago, a friggin Barber, some clown who wrote a book on one pocket and a has been HOFer. This is going to be easy money. Did I mention I just cashed some marijuana stocks just in time. BET IT UP!!!!!!! Oh yuk, one Canuck who has never seen a shot he didnt like. Speaking of candy, mints, caramel, chews. Dibs on anyone from Mississippi.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I went over the list and what a bunch of softies. 4 pushovers from Chicago, a friggin Barber, some clown who wrote a book on one pocket and a has been HOFer. This is going to be easy money. Did I mention I just cashed some marijuana stocks just in time. BET IT UP!!!!!!! Oh yuk, one Canuck who has never seen a shot he didnt like. Speaking of candy, mints, caramel, chews. Dibs on anyone from Mississippi.
I’m glad you you left off they guy who gets higher than you🤣

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Heh, heh. I can't make it. But I'm sending my protege, Col. Bille, along with his trainer, OneHoleNut...;) Don't know if Mary K. is going, but she's now a proud Mississippian..(y)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I hope she goes and what is your excuse for not being there?
I have to face facts: My balance is off, and I hate driving more than 30 minutes or so anymore. Here's a quote from what I said about the subject in the thread re the Seniors':
"I have similar feelings. I played one super-senior and one senior event, and enjoyed both of them. But now with the one eye gone, it combines with my already deteriorating game to where it's a little frustrating. My criterion for playing a tournament is if I believe I have a chance to cash. With the younger good players entered, along with the pros, and my minor impairments, cashing is probably out of the question. So I have to think, "Do I wanna drive 14 hours round trip, and spend a grand just to play 6 games of one-hole?"..😅 The camaraderie would be nice, but I can get that an hour away at Buffalo's..:) "