Southaven Recreation Center
987 Town and Country Drive
Southaven, MS 38671

Dates/Schedule
Thursday, November 4 – Sunday, November 7

Thursday Evening – Open One Ball One Pocket Mini

Friday Noon through Sunday – OnePocket.org MOT

Information
Todd Williams and/or Andy Warren will post specific information (streaming, added funds, house rules, calcutta, tourney director, Saturday and Sunday start times, one ball one pocket mini particulars, local amenities, etc.) in this thread

Eligibility/Alternate List
Steve Booth will make all calls regarding suspect MOT eligibility and/or post basic requirements in this thread

If necessary, an Alternate List will be developed on a “first come, first served” basis and posted in this thread

MOT Entries
$125

Please pay in full upon entry

PayPal: dsfmiller@yahoo.com

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Please add Chicago Fats... and if you haven't been paying attention.... you might want to buck up when you hear fatty announced in the Calcutta. Tell Local John I am coming for some all night action.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
updated entry list - see post #2

1 hole nut and chicagofats....get your entries in fellas

i texted mitch, nick p, nick b, ben, chicago mike, joey a, and bille

somebody needs to ping rawski and brlongarm so they know the list is up and filling quickly

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
We're we supposed to prepay the mini tourney, too? Can I pay in person before the 1 ball tourney or do you need me to send PayPal?
local guys will be handling the mini one ball one pocket thurs evening at the pool room - just enter there and then. last i knew, they were thinking $50 entry. todd or andy will probably be posting something up about it.
;)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am not doing anything until I have my cataract surgery and heal because my vision is pretty poor unfortunately. That should be mid August or so and my guess is this will be filled by then, but in the event it is not, are you sure we can do 32 players only friday-sunday on 9 tables?

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I am not doing anything until I have my cataract surgery and heal because my vision is pretty poor unfortunately. That should be mid August or so and my guess is this will be filled by then, but in the event it is not, are you sure we can do 32 players only friday-sunday on 9 tables?
will have to do first round and get through 1/2 second round first day (hence the early start). will have to be 3/2 in my estimation. they have a dedicated tourney director to keep things moving....

Last edited: