Scott Frost

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I've no clue whether those are accurate odds or not(would guess not, as a pool player's heart is full of larceny)....but the onepocket fan in me hopes all of the matches go off!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I always wondered what it would take to play one of these top guys and I thought I would play at 15-5 but to be honest I don't think I like that game either with anyone in the top 10 lol.

Shannon Murphy gave me 10-5 one day cheap for practice and we broke even and he is a notch or so below these guys.

Brumback gave me 9-4 when I first started playing one hole but he doesn't remember...I had the worst of it off course...

Reactions: lll

jalapus logan

Verified Member
I always wondered what it would take to play one of these top guys and I thought I would play at 15-5 but to be honest I don't think I like that game either with anyone in the top 10 lol.

Shannon Murphy gave me 10-5 one day cheap for practice and we broke even and he is a notch or so below these guys.

Brumback gave me 9-4 when I first started playing one hole but he doesn't remember...I had the worst of it off course...
Best to steer clear of the tall grass Chris. Especially when you can focus on continuing to beat mortals such as myself, albeit for somewhat smaller stakes...🤣🤣🤣

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Are you sure Scott has the best of Filler with 10-8? If that game happens I’ll take Filler for a C note.

I'd love to see this come off, with about a half a mill in the center. I'd be betting heavy on it.. Yeah right..lol