May 26-30th 2021 Buffalo's Pro Classic-$13,500 Total Added.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The top players usually don’t buy 1/2 of themselves. Just rely on a little jelly.
I was told a lot of them do here, except Alex maybe prefers to concentrate on the tournament and like you say, rely on a little jelly. Of course, even there they may well be going in with their backer.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The top players usually don’t buy 1/2 of themselves. Just rely on a little jelly.
Oh, for sure. I doubt that the first place guy would get more than 15K total.
Also, I wouldn't guess as to any or how many of the guys actually paid their own entries. Half the field were in effect really only playing for 4th place.

Any info on the 9ball tournament?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Scott anf Justin looked like the wear and tear was getting them down. Still an exciting match. Scott will have to step it up here.

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
BUFFALOS PRO CLASSIC 2021 ONE POCKET DIVISION.
Congratulations to T-Rex Tony Chohan
Just an incredible performance to go undefeated vs the worlds best One Pocket players.
The Freezer Scott Frost battled to the very end., taking a well earned 2nd place finish.
J-Hall 3rd
Dennis Orcollo 4th

View attachment 435479

View attachment 435480
Thanks for keeping us updated Terry! And congratulations to ALL of the winners -- especially T-Rex of course, for going undefeated. No soft draws for Tony either -- I believe he played about every other favorite in this event, so it truly was an amazing performance!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks to all the One Pocket fans for tuning in.

We got a lot more one pocket streaming coming up in the next few months.

Big Tyme Billiards classic in Houston 5K added One Pocket division JUNE 10-13TH
Seniors 3K added One Pocket classic Bogies Billiards Houston July 1-4th
Big Dog Billiards Des Moines, Iowa 3K added One Pocket division July 14-18th
And stay tuned we have TX Open and Scotty Townsend Memorial event date announcements coming soon.
(End of August and 1st part of September dates most likely.)
Both of those events are going to have nice money added One Pocket divisions.

We are adding a portion of the added money to all these events and you guys buying the stream helps us have the funds to do it.
So thank you for the support.

View attachment 435482
thanks to you ray and all involved in bringing us world class onepocket
and congrats to tony /scott/justin/ and dennis for their great play

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks for keeping us updated Terry! And congratulations to ALL of the winners -- especially T-Rex of course, for going undefeated. No soft draws for Tony either -- I believe he played about every other favorite in this event, so it truly was an amazing performance!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I probably only got to see an hour total but what I did see was great quality with great commentary. I like the different shot angles. Thanks for the stream!

Congrats to the finishers and go USA!

Skin

Verified Member
Great stream, commentary, and event. Worth every penny.

Watching some of those guys struggle to get on and off the table was brutal. Probably a few stream sweaters committed to shedding the excess weight and getting a stretch stick after that (raises hand :)).

Last edited: