Wishing Androd a Happy Birthday

SJDinPHX

Suspended
A Special Treat....

A Special Treat....

I don't think its incumbent upon you to even acknowledge your birthday, when the numbers get THIS HIGH...But anyway, thanks for all you add to the forum. I have learned your taste in the fairer sex, so I am passing along this for your perusal...Have a happy one Rodney...:p

View attachment 3809

Oh wait, wrong picture....I meant the one below..Oh well.:D

View attachment 3810 I know it's not this type..>>>>;) View attachment 3811

PS..Wouldn't it be great to be the same age we were, first time we met ?...:eek:

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Happy Birthday, Rod. I hope it's a good one for you. I hope you had a dollar or two on my Tigers Saturday night. Be well.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Last year for Rod's birthday I sent him a 'Strip-o-gram'..:eek:..he really enjoyed it, and a picture was taken of him in the field out back of his house, having some fun with the 'Strip-o-gram' girl...here's the pic, I don't think Rod will mind my sharing it with all of you :) >>>

- Ghost

PS, Happy Birthday Rod - sorry I couldn't send you another 'Strip-o-gram' this year, but I got a bit of a $$$ shortage right now.

Attachments

• ROD 2.jpg
    ROD 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
P00lh0li0, Larry, Petie, SJDinPHX, Vapros, Fast Lenny, John Brumback, Crystal Cue, Frank Almanza, Terry Ardeno, W.Incardona, Miller.
Thanks so much for the sentiments.
Rod.

fred bentivegna said:
.Ah, for the good old days at the Le Cue.
Beard

You may be the only one who knows how much I miss it.
Rod.
PS. I'm in gamblers hell now, with very little action.
cowboy Dennis said:
Happy Birthday Rod. I hope you get lucky all day today .
Dennis

I did, but it was probably preordained. :D
Rod.
onepocketghoats said:
Happy Birthday Rod - sorry I couldn't send you another 'Strip-o-gram' this year, but I got a bit of a $$$ shortage right now.
Last year was great, keep me in mind next year. :p
Rod.
PS. Hope you get your shortage fixed.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
vapros said:
Happy Birthday, Rod. I hope it's a good one for you. I hope you had a dollar or two on my Tigers Saturday night. Be well.

Fortunately I did. :) I don't get to pick'em you know. Had I been down at the hall with you and Tincup, I probably wouldn't have done too well.;)
Rod.

senor

Verified Member
Happy belated birthday Rod! Best wishes to you and yours.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes I also meant to wish Androd a Happy Birthday and Nice Labor Day. He has been a very interesting contributor since I came in here after being barred from azb. I was going to do so yesterday but got involved posting to and reading the Eddie Robin thread and forgot......