S. Daulton vs. R. Martin 1998 W.O.P.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
O.K....As long as they are not $30,000 per lesson...(old joke) :cool:..Hacker, can I get "Ghost's" senior member rate...($3.50 per hr)..:lol

NOTE--LATE EDIT;..... Please cancel my request for lessons...Sorry, but am already certified 'EXPERT'..at a wide variety of stupid "Suicide" Shots... (like yours and RBL's)..:eek:

PS..I would have shot Franks shot, post #35..:p

I know it kills you when im right, but get used to it because its a regular occurence. As far as giving you lessons to improve your game, like i already said i cant make ice cream out of horse shit. Your right Franks shot was way better than Rays result.... clueless
P.S. Franks shot wasnt possible from the amount of one ball he could see. Im surprised with your vast one pocket knowledge you didnt know that...hmmm beat Carella hmmmm

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I know it kills you when im right, but get used to it because its a regular occurence. As far as giving you lessons to improve your game, like i already said i cant make ice cream out of horse shit. Not surprising...You can't even make Lemonade, out of lemon's (common retard problem).. Your right Franks shot was way better than Rays result..<--Please...Not ANOTHER reslt player
P.S. Franks shot wasnt possible from the amount of one ball he could see. Im surprised with your vast one pocket knowledge you didnt know that. <---It is obviously too advanced for your skill level (plenty of room) May need a pro type 'squiggle'

Dear BBB Breath,...Definition by PM only.. (I learned that from Fred)..:cool:

Ray's shot could have been an embarassing disaster, (like maybe 65% of the time) figures it would be YOUR choice..:rolleyes:

PS..Are we at war again ?..I thought you begged me, not to pick on you, a few posts back..?..:confused: :p :D

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Dear BBB Breath, (definition by PM only) I learned that from Fred...

Ray's shot could have been an embarassing disaster, (like maybe 65% of the time) figures it would be YOUR choice..:rolleyes:

PS..Are we at war again ?..I thought you begged me, not to pick on you, a few posts back..?..:confused: :p :D

LOL No we are not at war. When i go to war on you its like Germany invading poland... its a total mismatch. Rays shot was easy to execute, if you think thats a tough shot to execute you really are showing your lack of knowledge and ability. Like i said, i dont mind telling you the right shots but lessons are going to cost extra. Your kinda of stubborn so i dont know about you learning anything. You must be pissed that they didnt have all this technology when you were in your prime. If they did you could of known all these shots and ended your career in the plus column.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
LOL No we are not at war. When i go to war on you its like Germany invading poland... its a total mismatch. Rays shot was easy to execute, if you think thats a tough shot to execute you really are showing your lack of knowledge and ability. Like i said, i dont mind telling you the right shots but lessons are going to cost extra. Your kinda of stubborn so i dont know about you learning anything. You must be pissed that they didnt have all this technology when you were in your prime. If they did you could of known all these shots and ended your career in the plus column.

BBB,

Last post for tonight...Going to watch the Cal tournament, and root for John H...But, I'd like to leave you with this thought... I was alive all during WWII...6 yrs old at Pearl Harbor, and 11 when it ended...You were what, about minus 45 ? ...So I guess I'll have to forgive you, as I'm sure you skipped history, to play pool...

The Germans may have easily won the BATTLE for Poland...But do you know who WON THE WAR, don't you ??? Soooo,.. another BAD analogy for YOU..

This is becoming TOO easy ! :lol :lol :lol....G'nite..

SuperDuck <--Hopes BBB doesn't have nightmares, about the Duck giving him 10/6 and the break..And busting him !... Poor Beardo and Ghroasty, have had those nightly, for years.. :cool: :sorry

View attachment 5481

Last edited:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
POST #14
If he has the angle i like shooting the 7 ball into the 4 ball, the 7 ball will clear and stun the cueball forward a little.

POST #17
Did he make the duece?

Or shoot the 7 into the 14 and folllow whitey to make the 4.

POST #27
I think he has to either shoot the 7 ball into the 4 ball and stun forward if he has the angle to do this. Or he has to shoot the 7 ball off the edge of the 15 ball, clearing both balls and going forward with the cueball to make the 4 ball. In my second shot the 15 might hit off the 14 ball and billiard back to his hole and if he is able to make the 4 ball with the cueball he could reverse the whole situation.
P.S. this is one of those shots you need to be at the table BEHIND the cueball to see exactly what angles you have. There is a few options depending on a millimeter here or there that will decide if these options are playable

THEN:
just look at post 27 gentleman. From here on in im charging for these lessons. Make sure they're real cheap
?????????????

Just so you know that you flip flopped.

How you can be a champion and not beat Ronnie Wiseman is beyond me. :lol :sorry

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
POST #14

POST #17

POST #27

THEN:
?????????????

I was practicing on the table they played on when Ronnie asked me to give it up for a gambling match. Looked like Ronnie caught him out of stroke.:D

onepockethacker

Verified Member
POST #14

POST #17

POST #27

THEN:
?????????????

Never said i was a champion, just said i can ROB guys that play like you. Big difference. By the way for future references when you suggest by far the stupidest shot by FAR ( your own gem of hitting the 7 into the 14) !! you shouldnt highlight for everyone to see again.
P.S. Good thing me or any of my guys didnt lose anything when i played Wiseman...phew I make my living trapping guys like you and the duck. I can obviously add JRHENDRY to the list. LMFAO

onepockethacker

Verified Member
BBB,

Last post for tonight...Going to watch the Cal tournament, and root for John H...But, I'd like to leave you with this thought... I was alive all during WWII...6 yrs old at Pearl Harbor, and 11 when it ended...You were what, about minus 45 ? ...So I guess I'll have to forgive you, as I'm sure you skipped history, to play pool...

The Germans may have easily won the BATTLE for Poland...But do you know who WON THE WAR, don't you ??? Soooo,.. another BAD analogy for YOU..

This is becoming TOO easy ! :lol :lol :lol....G'nite..

SuperDuck <--Hopes BBB doesn't have nightmares, about the Duck giving him 10/6 and the break..And busting him !... Poor Beardo and Ghroasty, have had those nightly, for years.. :cool: :sorry

View attachment 5481

Just so you know the invasion of Poland was also known as THE DEFENSIVE WAR. The point is someone on here might beat me but you(poland) wont. If you ever want to take an IQ test we can put up what you want. For a guy who played one pocket against "great players" for 50 years and yet you still know very little about the game tells me your a double digit IQ man. By the way like you Poland never surrendered but they had been completely run over and annihilated(just like i do to you on a daily basis).
P.S. The duck still has nightmares about Carella shooting his nuts in. Luckily Carella is long since dead and the Duck can spin his tales.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I will save you the trouble...

I will save you the trouble...

Just so you know the invasion of Poland was also known as THE DEFENSIVE WAR. The point is someone on here might beat me but you(poland) wont. If you ever want to take an IQ test we can put up what you want. For a guy who played one pocket against "great players" for 50 years and yet you still know very little about the game tells me your a double digit IQ man. By the way like you Poland never surrendered but they had been completely run over and annihilated(just like i do to you on a daily basis).
P.S. The duck still has nightmares about Carella shooting his nuts in. Luckily Carella is long since dead and the Duck can spin his tales.

..his IQ is room temperature with the A/C on.

Beard

Don't be dumb enough to make that same offer to me. I had a mistress at 3 and was reading (everything) at 4. Plus I will stake my grandson against Stephen Hawking.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Never said i was a champion, just said i can ROB guys that play like you. Big difference. By the way for future references when you suggest by far the stupidest shot by FAR ( your own gem of hitting the 7 into the 14) !! you shouldnt highlight for everyone to see again.
P.S. Good thing me or any of my guys didnt lose anything when i played Wiseman...phew I make my living trapping guys like you and the duck. I can obviously add JRHENDRY to the list. LMFAO

If I would have fallen for that spread I deserve to get busted.:lol

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Great Commentary by Freddie & Billy!

Great Commentary by Freddie & Billy!

Just to get this back on track -

This match w/Shannon & Ray had some primo commentary by Billy & Freddie, one of the best I've heard. After the shot posted Billy asked how Freddie would rate his cueball control (or something like that), Freddie said Ray had a Doctorate Degree of the cueball.

I'm sure I screwed it up, but you get the idea. The whole long match was full of great tips & stories. It's a must see and listen.

Dave

onepockethacker

Verified Member
The Hacker and SJD finally played

The Hacker and SJD finally played

Onepockethacker aka THE BIG DOG and SJD aka the DUCK finally played. Here is a picture from the match. This picture pretty much represents how the DUCK fared in his prime against all THE BIG DOGS. LMFAO
P.S. your taking it like a duck lol

Last edited by a moderator:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Onepockethacker aka THE BIG DOG and SJD aka the DUCK finally played. Here is a picture from the match. This picture pretty much represents how the DUCK fared in his prime against all THE BIG DOGS. LMFAO
P.S. your taking it like a duck lol

You're plagiarizing the Groast. Please give proper credit. :D