2020 Members Only Tournament (MoT) - Room Nominations

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I was intending to post a poll this weekend, but as I read through, I don't think I have complete information from either CA Billiards or Lacy's -- or the Ocala Florida possibility. From all three of these rooms we need room management commitment to hosting us June 5-6-7, greens fees and or money added questions answered. I will hold off another 24 hours, but if these other options don't firm up proposals then we will be voting between three rooms -- Michael's in Cinci area, Chris's in Chicago and Mazin's in Boston area. Two new room options and one repeat location.
Okay, then I have three rooms for us to choose from this year, because I didn't get any confirmation on the date availability of the poolroom, greens fees and/or added money questions on the other rooms people mentioned. There is always next year!!

baby huey

Verified Member
Although I'm a California resident, I wouldn't mind New Orleans as I've never been there and would like to see the city.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If Micheals only has twelve tables, why are they being considered? We need tables to gamble or shall we all hold hands and sing?

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If Micheals only has twelve tables, why are they being considered? We need tables to gamble or shall we all hold hands and sing?
If we are using all twelve tables that only leave a handful of players to hold hands and sing 🤣🤣. And using all twelve only is needed Friday and the first Saturday round after that tables open up on Saturday. And of course Sunday we need hardly any tables for the tourney — 3 at most to begin Sunday and after one round — down to one table. Plus even Friday night tables should open up reasonably early.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
They do have 12 one hole tables plus some others, a couple billiard tables, a 10 foot table and I forget how many smaller tables maybe 10 or so...

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
If we are using all twelve tables that only leave a handful of players to hold hands and sing 🤣🤣. And using all twelve only is needed Friday and the first Saturday round after that tables open up on Saturday. And of course Sunday we need hardly any tables for the tourney — 3 at most to begin Sunday and after one round — down to one table. Plus even Friday night tables should open up reasonably early.
What's wrong with holding hands???? There are 4 billiard tables, maybe we can try that game Kentucky? I heard it was a fun game.