2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

chicagomike

Verified Member
If anyone has space on their dance card…I’ll be available and don’t need dinner or a movie. ;)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Mike, I wish that I could give you some action. Sorry to say I cannot play. I have been in hospital for 9 days.

Jim, Paula was really looking forward to running around with Kathy. I waited till last minute because I really hate to miss MOT.

Dustin, add my entry to prize fund.
Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to a fellow senior taking this thing off. Get well and get home soon.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Mike, I wish that I could give you some action. Sorry to say I cannot play. I have been in hospital for 9 days.

Jim, Paula was really looking forward to running around with Kathy. I waited till last minute because I really hate to miss MOT.

Dustin, add my entry to prize fund.
Sorry to hear Robert. Just heal up we will catch you soon!!! Hugs my brother. Mitch

Ikerunnels

Verified Member
2021 MOT Memphis Sign Up

Southaven Recreation Center
987 Town and Country Drive
Southaven, MS 38671

Dates/Schedule
Thursday, November 4 – Sunday, November 7

Thursday Evening – Open One Ball One Pocket Mini

Friday Noon through Sunday – OnePocket.org MOT

Information
Todd Williams and/or Andy Warren will post specific information (streaming, added funds, house rules, calcutta, tourney director, Saturday and Sunday start times, one ball one pocket mini particulars, local amenities, etc.) in this thread

Eligibility/Alternate List
Steve Booth will make all calls regarding suspect MOT eligibility and/or post basic requirements in this thread

If necessary, an Alternate List will be developed on a “first come, first served” basis and posted in this thread

MOT Entries
$125

Please pay in full upon entry

PayPal: dsfmiller@yahoo.com
I still like play Mr Steve Booth