YOUR PICKS TO WIN THE SENIORS TOURNEY AT BOGIES

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
I will be watching the tourney on "Pool Action TV" I will pick Varner and J. Christopher as my favorites,
everyone mentioned in this thread has a chance. Good luck to everyone , I am looking forward to
the competition.

Reactions: lll

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I will be watching the tourney on "Pool Action TV" I will pick Varner and J. Christopher as my favorites,
everyone mentioned in this thread has a chance. Good luck to everyone , I am looking forward to
the competition.
If James Christopher can find his stroke and his confidence he could very possibly outdistance
the field… However he, like many of the other entrants I’m sure, haven’t been playing any
competitive pool for a long time… The winner will have to play well, no doubt…
Even though they are all in the 4th quarter of life, they are still formidable opponents with a wealth
of one pocket knowledge and at one time each of them has experienced a tempo akin to greatness…
I have no idea why several of the past champions and great competitors has not attended this years senior
tournament… James Davis Sr., Ike Runnels, Billy Incardona, Bob Ogburn, Efren Reyes, John Henderson, Tom Wirth,
and Jerry Matchin, are some who should definitely be in the field…
For one reason or another, due to medical issues, previous commitments, family obligations,
or just plain old age and the inability to play worth a damn anymore ( my excuse ) they are not here…
I wish they could have come, I will miss watching them play the game…

Last edited:

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
If James Christopher can find his stroke and his confidence he could very possibly outdistance
the field… However he, like many of the other entrants I’m sure, haven’t been playing any
competitive pool for a long time… The winner will have to play well, no doubt…
Even though they are all in the 4th quarter of life, they are still formidable opponents with a wealth
of one pocket knowledge and at one time each of them has experienced a tempo akin to greatness…
I have no idea why several of the past champions and great competitors has not attended this years senior
tournament… James Davis Sr., Ike Runnels, Billy Incardona, Bob Ogburn, Efren Reyes, John Henderson,
and Jerry Matchin, are some who should definitely be in the field…
For one reason or another, due to medical issues, previous commitments, family obligations,
or just plain old age and the inability to play worth a damn anymore ( my excuse ) they are not here…
I wish they could have come, I will miss watching them play the game…
Good to hear from you Jeff, hope all is well!