Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Matt, Sent entry via Paypal. I will be arriving 7/27, 2 days early. Would like a large in whatever you do, shirt or jersey, or both.

See all of you in July.

FreeMoney

Verified Member
Contributing to the forum between now and the tournament will get you qualified. As was previously mentioned, we would not like to see posts that do not contribute just to get the post count up!!!

If you would like to pay and reserve your spot now, we would be glad to have you!!
B White...........sounds like you are in !

FreeMoney

Verified Member
Here we go again with another MOT and you should be looking forward to it!!! This will be held at Q-Master Billiards in Virginia Beach. https://www.q-masters.com

The tournament dates are July 29-31st.

And before anyone asks (Newkirk, Col. Bille, Crabb, Mitch, etc.), YES Lizz will be coming with me!! ;)

The usual $100 entry fee, race to 3 Double Elimination with a single race to 4 finals (winner of hot seat getting the first break). The usual active member qualifications are in place, which is a Verified member, who joined at least one month before the tournament, with a minimum of 20 posts.

32 player field.

Freemoney had posted about local attractions in the other thread that Steve started announcing the tourney.

The tournament has typically filled up fast with verified members the last several years but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal (FRIENDS and FAMILY ONLY!!!) or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate.

Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Virginia Beach for the tournament.

- They are offering no greens fees, but players in (or knocked out) who are signed up for the tournament pay $5/day rate play all you want outside the tournament, starting Wed and running through Sunday. And they have a TON of tables, so plenty of matching up will be possible.

- Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

- Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068

PayPal should be sent as (FRIENDS and FAMILY ONLY!!!) to mathew.hilton@gmail.com

I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo, t-shirt or jersey) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include in the notes your size, that would save some time as well. I will get pricing together once I have the design ready and shirt style options, I will let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hey, put me down for XX on any shirts you create !!!

chicagomike

Verified Member
I’ve been a member since 2008 but haven’t made many posts. Is it possible to pay my entry now to reserve my spot and then achieve the 20 posts between now and then?
With you being as great of a player as you are and fantastic commentator for high profile matches I would think you would have much to offer on this site…Welcome!!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Tempted to book this if there would be interest -- it seems like it is about 5 miles away and has 4 bedrooms, and a game room with a pool table