Lurkers

pvclou

Verified Member
My first cue was a one piece that i bought from a pool room in ohio. The owner wouldn't sell it to me at first because they don't make cases for a one piece...so i made one out of a pvc pipe.
I used to watch Rodney play at the Cue and Cushion in Houston before it closed down a few years ago. Once in a while he'd cave in and play me a couple games for funsies if I pestered him enough.
I've met senor once or twice, though I dont know if he remembers. Maybe he remembers my long pvc tube. It took me a while to get used to the stares i got as I walked into a pool room with that thing.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Heh, heh. Bucktooth used to travel to events around the Bay Area with a one piece cue. He'd wrap a piece of scotch tape around the tip, then go around showing to everyone, saying it was his "cue case".:)

Doc

SJDinPHX

Suspended
No Jimmy....his handle stands for...

poolvictoriescoming...:eek:....:heh

Probably the most clever, and wittiest reply "YOU" have ever made...Damn, I wish I had thought of that...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:....Sorry I never leave
you a reply you can cope with.. :p :p :p..(like the last 8 or 10 :cool:)

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Probably the most clever, and wittiest reply you have ever made...Damn, I wish I had thought of that...:(....Sorry I never leave you a reply worthy of you replying to...:eek: (like the last 8 or 10 )

When you finally realize how lame, tired, uninspired, and old (probably for about 3-4 years now ) your constant fat-girl pics, and calling Dennis this breath and that breath, are :rolleyes:..and come up with something new and actually witty to present to me - then, I might reply in kind.

- Fantasma

PS, And I will give credit where it's due....there have been times (once in awhile) when you have come up with some good lines - mostly in your posts from back when you and the Beard were still pole-axing each other like real men - instead of lightly slapping each other with your purses like you two do nowadays...:rolleyes:...:heh....:lol

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
When you finally realize how lame, tired, uninspired, and old (probably for about 3-4 years now ) your constant fat-girl pics, and calling Dennis this breath and that breath, are :rolleyes:..and come up with something new and actually witty to present to me - then, I might reply in kind.

- Fantasma

Ghosty,

This is exactly what I've been telling the Duck for how long now? You can't sit there alone and drink and be witty. The same ole fat girl pics or the same old JA pics are so tired that when I see them I don't even read his post:sorry.

Come on Ducky, you're better than the claptrap you've been posting for the last two years (not much better though):p It's time to work-out, get in shape & go toe-to-toe with the Ghost & I:rolleyes:.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Hi, all. I'm a long time lurker on here. I just wanna say that I really enjoy reading the chatter on this forum. It's incredible to read Billy I., Freddy, SJDick, John Brumback and all the other's thoughts straight from the source. Not to mention Androd, who can be even more tight-lipped in person from my experience.

Lou

Lou, it is truely a "breath" of fresh air, to read a sensible post, by a guy who obviously knows true talent when he sees it..I'm sure RBL and Ghoatass, are thrilled to be included as "all the others" as it is as close to notariety, as they will EVER get. (or deserve, but its kind of you to acknowledge them at all)

Both the idiots have ignored my clever witicisms, and prefer to take generic 'cheap shots', as their feeble line of defense. They don't even realize I always include 'the pic's' as a way of being SURE THEY DON'T READ MY POST'S..:D

SuperDuck <--Wishes they could be more competetive.. (like Fred) :p

For the 'newbie's'...This is the Ghoast pleasuring [sic] Dennis'
girlfriend..They share a lot...Ghoast lets him borrow his 'trannie's too !
View attachment 6529

This would be 'minimum size ass, either would accept !
View attachment 6530

This would be a girl, who saw them in the shower together !
View attachment 6531

This would be the Ducks 'steady girl' :)
View attachment 6532

This would be the Ghoast's steady girl :eek:
(remember they share)
View attachment 6533

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Deeman said:
Lou,

Where you from. You near our pal Rod? Welcome aboard and we'd love to hear more from you.

DeeMan

My first cue was a one piece that i bought from a pool room in ohio. The owner wouldn't sell it to me at first because they don't make cases for a one piece...so i made one out of a pvc pipe.
I used to watch Rodney play at the Cue and Cushion in Houston before it closed down a few years ago. Once in a while he'd cave in and play me a couple games for funsies if I pestered him enough.
I've met senor once or twice, though I dont know if he remembers. Maybe he remembers my long pvc tube. It took me a while to get used to the stares i got as I walked into a pool room with that thing.

I played Lou a few times earlier this year. He's much improved from when he was coming to the Cue&Cushion. He likes one pocket, has a natural understanding of the game and will continue to improve. If he improves much, he'll pass my speed soon. :)
Rod.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I played Lou a few times earlier this year. He's much improved from when he was coming to the Cue&Cushion. He likes one pocket, has a natural understanding of the game and will continue to improve. If he improves much, he'll pass my speed soon. :)
Rod.

You see...the Ghost knows what the f%#k he's talking about - yesterday I posted what Lou's letters stood for...:heh ----->

No Jimmy....his handle stands for...

poolvictoriescoming...:eek:....:heh

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You see...the Ghost knows what the f%#k he's talking about - yesterday I posted what Lou's letters stood for...:heh ----->

A very exciting subject you picked, to once again avoid my post #67...This only underscores you, and what-his-names, inability to cope with the Duck's verbal chiding..! (AKA hurting delicate feeler's).;)

SuperDuck <--Figures BOTH you 'candy ass' wimps are pouting again !..:p :p :p

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
A very exciting subject you picked, to once again avoid my post #67...This only underscores you, and what-his-names, inability to cope with the Duck's verbal chiding..! (AKA hurting delicate feeler's).;)

SuperDuck <--Figures BOTH you 'candy ass' wimps are pouting again !..:p :p :p

Dear Ornithoid Breath,

The Ghost & I were coping with "verbal chiding" (as if that's possible in written words) tougher than yours when we were in 3rd f@@king grade:). You are the "Candy Ass Wimp" who can't understand that your "fat-girl" pics and the same-old, same-old pics of Jennifer Aniskank are just repetitive f@@king bullshit. You've shown the same Maxim covergirl at least 10 times now and she's a "Tramp-Stamp-Skank", just like JA. And no, JA doesn't mean Johnny Archer like the other "player-slut" usually means when he writes "I talked to JA today and..." when he's not on his knees for AB.

Get some new pictures you f@@king moron, you are on a computer:eek::p

I have no doubt that you will respond to this post with "fat girl" pics or Rosie O'donnell pics. If that's all you've got then you have my sympathy. Try writing something about pool you idiot:lol.

RBL

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Dear Ornithoid Breath,

The Ghost & I were coping with "verbal chiding" (as if that's possible in written words) tougher than yours when we were in 3rd f@@king grade :). You are the "Candy Ass Wimp" who can't understand that your "fat-girl" pics and the same-old, same-old pics of Jennifer Aniskank are just repetitive f@@king bullshit. You've shown the same Maxim covergirl at least 10 times now and she's a "Tramp-Stamp-Skank", just like JA. And no, JA doesn't mean Johnny Archer like the other "player-slut" usually means when he writes "I talked to JA today and..." when he's not on his knees for AB.

Get some new pictures you f@@king moron, you are on a computer:eek::p

I have no doubt that you will respond to this post with "fat girl" pics or Rosie O'donnell pics. If that's all you've got then you have my sympathy. Try writing something about pool you idiot:lol.

RBL

Yep, that's right Dennis...matter of fact I can still remember back when I was in 3rd grade, the kids making me cry all the time by saying this terrible thing to me: "You're dad's a drunken UPS driver"...:lol...:p...:lol...:p

- Ghosty

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I have no doubt that you will respond to this post with "fat girl" pics or Rosie O'donnell pics. If that's all you've got then you have my sympathy. Try writing something about pool you idiot:lol.<--Okay...Will do !

RBL

Pool is a beautiful game, played by ugly people...Rogan/Strickland..:cool:

PS..Here are some 'new' pic's for you guy's..Enjoy ! :p :p :p
View attachment 6565 Ghoastess (circa 3rd grade)..:lol

View attachment 6566Error..I thought this was "Hacker". It is actually RBL, snacking ! :sorry

View attachment 6567 Weight..4432 oz.

View attachment 6570 Weight..4784 oz.

View attachment 6569 Weight..1760 oz. I would not trade JA for the other 2, if I could have the weight difference in GOLD ! (@ $1500 per oz., that would be $11,184,000)..No thanks..:p :p :p

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yep, that's right Dennis...matter of fact I can still remember back when I was in 3rd grade, the kids making me cry all the time by saying this terrible thing to me: "You're dad's a drunken UPS driver"...:lol...:p...:lol...:p

- Ghosty

Dont worry Gh:eek:asty, that will all stop..ONCE YOU GET OUT OF 3rd GRADE !..:D :D :D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

- Ghosty

Ghosty,

You know that the Duck dreamed of being a UPS driver when he was in the 3rd grade, right?

SJD 3rd Grade.jpg

Unfortunately he had a couple of accidents due to his excessive inebriation. Fist, in the snow and then in the water:eek:

SJD's Accident.jpg

SJD's 2nd Accident.jpg

Fortunately for UPS they have retired all of their old, drunk, poolplaying, useless, JA loving drivers and they have hired drivers who look like this:

Current UPS Driver.png