Justin Hall VS. Evan Lunda ~ $14,000 in the middle and counting... May 24th - 25th

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
'Preciate the responses. I wish businesses would get off the cheap and establish their own websites. Facebook is the true dark side... I have a very modest chiropractic clinic, but I have my own damn website!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
'Preciate the responses. I wish businesses would get off the cheap and establish their own websites. Facebook is the true dark side... I have a very modest chiropractic clinic, but I have my own damn website!
Facebook was the reason I had to shut down Cue Sports Journal after several months when I started it up again. Owners and even some of the biggest suppliers in the biz, many of whom I gave free whole page ads, would not support the paper because they could advertise for free on Facebook.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Facebook was the reason I had to shut down Cue Sports Journal after several months when I started it up again. Owners and even some of the biggest suppliers in the biz, many of whom I gave free whole page ads, would not support the paper because they could advertise for free on Facebook.
Thats a shame..

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
And if not for free it's for a heck of a lot less...I hear it every day as we are trying to sell ads in print....hope you are feeling betterJjohn it's good to see you posting again!