Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here …

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Dear Gentle Readers,

I never went to Johnston City, but the Senior Soirée in Houston is shaping up to be another nest of vipers.

Of course some will sidle into town early to get a feel for the place (plot escape routes). To check out the equipment (look for an edge). To meet and greet (spot weaknesses). To renew friendships (search for defects). To practice (lemonade).

The innocent protestations (my hip, my knees, my eyes) from these vestal virgins began months ago and will continue throughout the contest. The theme song for this event could well be “Have Mercy” by the Judds.

One hopes - - and I do - - that drinks are drunk, lies are enjoyed, laughs are loud, and a tradition is launched.

Bon voyage, boys! (And next year invite a girl or two.)

Celebration is my life,

Sunny

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Dear Gentle Readers,

I never went to Johnston City, but the Senior Soirée in Houston is shaping up to be another nest of vipers.

Of course some will sidle into town early to get a feel for the place (plot escape routes). To check out the equipment (look for an edge). To meet and greet (spot weaknesses). To renew friendships (search for defects). To practice (lemonade).

The innocent protestations (my hip, my knees, my eyes) from these vestal virgins began months ago and will continue throughout the contest. The theme song for this event could well be “Have Mercy” by the Judds.

One hopes - - and I do - - that drinks are drunk, lies are enjoyed, laughs are loud, and a tradition is launched.

Celebration is my life,

Sunny

Mop Squeezers are welcome this year. :) Come on down. :)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Dear Gentle Readers,

Celebration is my life,

Sunny

I have room for one more hard bodied 60 year old in my stable.:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
How did you know my feet, hands, shoulders, and back are paining me, youre a pretty smart cookie. Take John up on bis offer, im assuming thats what it was.

Enjoyed gour post.

Dr. Bill