Good luck to all contestants in the.....

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship
:)
cant believe its almost here....:eek:
looking forward to sweating as much as i can
cant wait to here about all the goings on at the event
once again
good luck to all
play your best
and have fun
:)

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Indeed, good luck to everyone! Only one can win, but everyone can have a great time.

Jeff, it's pretty damn impressive that you were away from pool for a few decades, wandered into a one pocket forum online, and six months later you've made this happen. Nice job!

Cory

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Indeed, good luck to everyone! Only one can win, but everyone can have a great time.

Jeff, it's pretty damn impressive that you were away from pool for a few decades, wandered into a one pocket forum online, and six months later you've made this happen. Nice job!

Cory
I would like to echo Larry's sentiment -- great job Jeff, and I also wish I was there (still 6 years to young to qualify, lol)

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I want to also wish eveyone good rolls. I hope play exceeds expectations. I know you will have a great time. I am two years and alot of talent short. If I were not rehabing my rotator, I would love to attend just to be there because I am certain it will be educational and entertaining.

Phil

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Cory

Amen.

I REALLY appreciate the effort he and Hendy have put into this, and thanks big time to Bogies as well. (I'll be sure to tell Rizzo in person.)

I'd love to see Jeff win it and Hendy third (I booked against Hendy finishing one or two so I can't pull for that. :D ) I hope Jeff's pessimism is unjustified.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

Cory

Thanks Cory, and all,

Yep,

Right now I'm very pleased with the field we ended up with, and if the event comes off as well as I think it will, I'll be thrilled about it. As long as it runs smoothly and the audience and players have a great time, then it will have been worth the effort.

As I've said before, we ( the whole of us ) are hoping this is a great success and it will continue every year for years to come. There is really no reason to believe it won't, I'm planning on winning it next year when I learn how to play one pocket!

Thanks to John Henderson and LSJohn for all the time and effort they have contributed since we first started talking about having this gathering, without them, and all you guys support, this would have never happened.

We're getting close!!!

Skin

Verified Member
It's been a lot of fun watching some of that tournament. Great idea and great entertainment.

I looked for evidence of Rod being there. I guess he's not playing. Probably doesn't want to give away too many of his shots, like he couldn't afford to show a few. He only knows about a million of them. :)

Skin

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
It's been a lot of fun watching some of that tournament. Great idea and great entertainment.

I looked for evidence of Rod being there. I guess he's not playing. Probably doesn't want to give away too many of his shots, like he couldn't afford to show a few. He only knows about a million of them. :)

Skin

I went by for about 4 hours, saw many people I hadn't seen in years.
Enjoyed visiting with Vapros, but basically bored to tears.
Rod.