Happy birthday Pelican

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pel, you ole doggie-- Happy Birthday! Be a good day to take that yacht of yours out into Mobile Bay and hook some big ones. You're even allowed to lie about your catch!:D Tell Miss C. that I think she's a saint for puttin' up with you for another year.;)

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Happy Birthay.

We have never met, but from everything I have heard about you over the years, you are one of the good guys.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Happy Birthday......

Happy Birthday......

....Pel and many more.I can see Grady saying the same,cheers,Bob

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
There aren't enough accolades to describe my friend "Pelican" (as Grady would of said)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dr. Bill

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
The best of everything to you, amigo. If you lived in Louisiana you would be protected by law, but I can't speak for them sneaky Mississippi guys. On your guard and have a lot of good days this year. :)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Have a wonderful day and many more...

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Thanks to all

Thanks to all

Many thanks to all my friends for the wonderful birthday wishes. Gee, if I was a tortoise I would not be very old at all.

Thanks for the link Ray. That was a great match. Still want to purchase a jumpdrive of everything.

'preciate the "accolade" comment Billy. Made me smile and think of Grady. Dang I miss the old fart.

Wishing all of my One Pocket Friends a happy and safe Christmas season.

Pel

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Many thanks to all my friends for the wonderful birthday wishes. Gee, if I was a tortoise I would not be very old at all.

Thanks for the link Ray. That was a great match. Still want to purchase a jumpdrive of everything.

'preciate the "accolade" comment Billy. Made me smile and think of Grady. Dang I miss the old fart.

Wishing all of my One Pocket Friends a happy and safe Christmas season.

Pel
...and many thanks to you for your very kind attention to Grady over last stretch of his life, Pel.