What are the odds..........

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
So, I am vacationing in Pensacola Florida down from Maryland, and getting a little bored with the sunshine and the swimming pool and so I think, today, I will find a pool room and go hit some ball for the afternoon. I brought my cue just in case, but the pool rooms in Pensacola are few and far between. I find this one called Nine Mile Billiards that seems to be the only one worth a look see and drive 45 minutes to get there. It says it has some nice diamonds and gold crowns and a 6 x 12 snooker table. Ohh..could there be some one pocketeers or some golf players in this little cubby hole?

I pulls up to the front door and there are three cars waiting for the 1pm opening. One car held the little girl who eventually went and opened the front door. The second car held a stranger, and the third car was me. I hate to practice,but what are the odds I will find a game in here? I walk in and it's me and the stranger and the little girl behind the counter. The stranger is already over in the corner on one of the diamonds hitting balls, I wonder, could he possibly be a one pocket player? I get a tray of balls and head for a gold crown a few tables away from him.

As I get a little closer, I pause, there's something familiar bout this guy............I think I recognize him........."hey, is that you, *****"?..to which he replies..."is that you, Darrell"?.............unbelievable.............who do you suppose it was? :unsure:

OldSchool

Verified Member
So, I am vacationing in Pensacola Florida

As I get a little closer, I pause, there's something familiar bout this guy............I think I recognize him........."hey, is that you, *****"?..to which he replies..."is that you, Darrell"?.............unbelievable.............who do you suppose it was? :unsure:

Jtompilot.

Last edited:

unoperro

Verified Member
Trying to cover up your stalking with this little story😉
Were on to you.