Two Shots Shootout

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I've got my shot card. 2nd shot on 2/22. Hope everyone that wants the vaccine receives it.

Maybe by October we will all see each other at Bogie's.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I've got my shot card. 2nd shot on 2/22. Hope everyone that wants the vaccine receives it.

Maybe by October we will all see each other at Bogie's.
My 2nd is today! My wife is a little younger but we've heard that spouse can show up and piggyback in on the appointment to get their shot too, even though their age group isn't by the letter due yet. The governor himself called it "plus one" at his last news conference, but they don't seem to want to publicize it. My sister in law showed up with my brother last Friday it worked for her, so we are going to try it too.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Nice move....
I didn't have an appt. but little over a mth ago we got an unexpected 7 inches of snow.
I :) know there were old people in walkers that would not go out, I called, got in mid day and got #2 two weeks ago now.
Many around here don't shovel snow, burns off.

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I think a lot of us old coders should be good by the end of April if the shot actually works. My 2nd is the 7th and they say give it two weeks after that.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
My 2nd is today! My wife is a little younger but we've heard that spouse can show up and piggyback in on the appointment to get their shot too, even though their age group isn't by the letter due yet. The governor himself called it "plus one" at his last news conference, but they don't seem to want to publicize it. My sister in law showed up with my brother last Friday it worked for her, so we are going to try it too.
Well I did get my 2nd today, but no dice for my wife -- she has to wait another week to make her own appointment. WTF -- one week and they would't do it. What annoys me the most is knowing others have gone along and they got the shot -- and I'm not talking about pre-existing conditions either or anywhere near qualifying by age either. So it seems to be somewhat the whim of the local shot spot or maybe what they have out of the freezer for vaccine that particular day, and if they think they will have left overs....