scott vs efren challenge match

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
The funny thing is I shot a similar shot two days ago but it was a three ball combo, the qb traveled exactly like Scotts and then I banked out my winning shot after that.

bragging wont get you weight:D:heh:lol
just trying to help:rolleyes::)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
RBL will be hard to live with now...That was his shot choice.

If you could actually comprehend what you read you'll note that I said I'd leave the cueball upstream, in other words bonehead I'd leave it near the headrail. Obviously this shot was not available.

I would not have shot any shot that brought the cueball downtable as long as the 4 was sitting there.
Cowboy Dennis said:
If it laid right I would bank the 4 ball and leave the rock upstream.

Scott's Shot.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
If you could actually comprehend what you read you'll note that I said I'd leave the cueball upstream, in other words bonehead I'd leave it near the headrail. Obviously this shot was not available.

I would not have shot any shot that brought the cueball downtable as long as the 4 was sitting there.

View attachment 4194

thats why you didnt get a cookie:p:)
allthough to me that was the right shot
(or the roll off the 1 ball)

bernie p

Verified Member
I am two rail kicking behind the five ball fairly firmly.

Look at the angle after you hit the five. You may make it off either stripe or at the very worst, get it by your hole, leaving the cue ball back uptable.

I would be surprised if this is not the shot he took.

John,

Interestingly enough, this exact shot came up for me in a game today. Come on...how could I not shoot it ?

As it happens, whitey did end up frozen on the kitchen end rail......as prescribed. It won me the game shortly thereafter....:)

I'm never too old to take advice from a one pocket sage..;)

Thanks. Bernie.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John,

Interestingly enough, this exact shot came up for me in a game today. Come on...how could I not shoot it ?

As it happens, whitey did end up frozen on the kitchen end rail......as prescribed. It won me the game shortly thereafter....:)

I'm never too old to take advice from a one pocket sage..;)

Thanks. Bernie.

You are welcome. Just do not shoot it against me.

bstroud

Verified Member
Scott shot the wrong shot here.

He gave up all the advantage he had by bringing the cue ball up table.

The power of the position he had was leaving the cue ball FROZEN to the end or side rail or perhaps stuck to the 8 ball.

Bill Stroud

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

The power of the position he had was leaving the cue ball FROZEN to the end or side rail or perhaps stuck to the 8 ball.

Bill Stroud

I agree with that Bill. The shot would have been better if the qb was at 2 1/2 diamonds in stead of 1 1/4. Way too many replies from there.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Bill Stroud

I like the way he played the shot, he just hit it a little too hard. He could of developed a strong position and used the stack as a blocker to put Reyes in deep trouble. Actually considering the angle he had on the 4 ball it's hard not to play it the way he did. Every thing about the shot was natural and free, plus it was easy to execute.

Billy I.