Justin Cone

Pogue

Well-Known-Member
From
Mainz, Germany
That was the same year that Shane played Hennessee One Pocket, if I remember? I don't think anyone knew Shane played at all...

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
That was the same year that Shane played Hennessee One Pocket, if I remember? I don't think anyone knew Shane played at all...
He gave 3 finger the 8 playing nine ball.

I lost betting on him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Couldn’t believe he didn’t beat that crybaby.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Ran into Justin Cone and got an a$$ whooping. I heard name a few years back. Dang he plays good 1P
Stan Shuffett just announced that Justin is now a "certified" CTE instructor. Glad someone out there was able to make sense out of CTE as presented by Shuffett. I have yet to talk to anyone who can explain it in terms that I can follow and apply at the table. It works and is "objective" when you know exactly what the perception is (for instance, an obvious half ball situation), but when the perception is a wobbler somewhere between 15 and 30, or 30 and 45, then the practitioner must apply "subjective" interpretation and application to make it work. Not to mention shots that require draw, follow, stun and spin.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Justyn spent a short time in Philly a few years ago and we played a bunch. One day there was snow and we were basically the only people in the room. Somehow it turned to him teaching me a bunch of things. It wasn’t CTE but different shots and kicks. He was an excellent teacher that day and I appreciated what he showed me and still do. I hope his new teaching gig goes very well for him.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Justyn spent a short time in Philly a few years ago and we played a bunch. One day there was snow and we were basically the only people in the room. Somehow it turned to him teaching me a bunch of things. It wasn’t CTE but different shots and kicks. He was an excellent teacher that day and I appreciated what he showed me and still do. I hope his new teaching gig goes very well for him.
Mitch, what teaching gig does he have?