Four Types of 1P Shots

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hail Mary!!? Yeah, a cross side cut bank that I am 2 ft away from, off the rail, am trailing and need all the balls, which are wide open if I make it, by the way. No, I would rather wait for a 9 footer.

Beard

You like to present all those East Coast bank solutions. Thats how they would do it in 7-11 in NY. Didnt matter if you won the game or lost the game anyway, Richie C would stick the guy up later in the hallway or bathroom.

That's the only way I would shoot the cross side bank, yes the one that was screaming...pleez don't shoot me By knowing that I would get robbed for the money if I won.:lol

Dr. Bill

timdog24

Verified Member
You like to present all those East Coast bank solutions. Thats how they would do it in the 7-11 poolroom in NY. Didnt matter if you won the game or lost the game anyway, Richie C would stick the guy up later in the hallway or bathroom.

I don't think I've ever been more fascinated by a poolroom character than the stories I've heard about Richie C. None of them having to do with pool.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The Chief

The Chief

I don't think I've ever been more fascinated by a poolroom character than the stories I've heard about Richie C. None of them having to do with pool.

When I go to New York to visit my old pal, Brooklyn Jimmy, I also get to hang with Jimmy's "defense minister," Warren "Chief" Sherman, Richie C's old "Westie" partner. Chief just got out off of a 25 year "sabbatical" in the NY prison system. Chief is an intelligent, fun-loving, personable kind of guy. We always all have a good time together going to the track and fine restaurants.

He has just been vexed with a horrifying temper. If you are nice he is nice. If you are not nice --- well, he did kidnap Carlo Gambino's nephew (who didnt survive the ordeal).
He is full of old tales and jackpots that detail Richie C and his equally dangerous family.

Here is a link to my story, The Last Westie:
http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=453#TheLast

Beard

Jimmy B

Verified Member
When I go to New York to visit my old pal, Brooklyn Jimmy, I also get to hang with Jimmy's "defense minister," Warren "Chief" Sherman, Richie C's old "Westie" partner. Chief just got out off of a 25 year "sabbatical" in the NY prison system. Chief is an intelligent, fun-loving, personable kind of guy. We always all have a good time together going to the track and fine restaurants.

He has just been vexed with a horrifying temper. If you are nice he is nice. If you are not nice --- well, he did kidnap Carlo Gambino's nephew (who didnt survive the ordeal).
He is full of old tales and jackpots that detail Richie C and his equally dangerous family.

Here is a link to my story, The Last Westie:
http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=453#TheLast

Beard

Chief Schurman sounds very intelligent to me and is quite a writer. He mentions the Tough Guy movie and Matt Damon. I never heard anything about this and I clicked on Matt Damon wiki and there was nothing in his filmography. Did this project fall through?? Dick McMorrans story about Titanic is right below that also and I had to reread it right quick. It is excellent as well. For this incredible web site, Beard, grazzii, merci beaucoup, dankschen,arigato, gracias, salamat, dayfon,. I'm totally fluent in all these languages so just pick one we can converse in gangster gossip...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
"Tough Guy" movie

"Tough Guy" movie

Chief Schurman sounds very intelligent to me and is quite a writer. He mentions the Tough Guy movie and Matt Damon. I never heard anything about this and I clicked on Matt Damon wiki and there was nothing in his filmography. Did this project fall through?? Dick McMorrans story about Titanic is right below that also and I had to reread it right quick. It is excellent as well. For this incredible web site, Beard, grazzii, merci beaucoup, dankschen,arigato, gracias, salamat, dayfon,. I'm totally fluent in all these languages so just pick one we can converse in gangster gossip...

That movie was a project that never got off the ground. It was based on a book written by a stool pidgeon ex-Westie. Chief and Brooklyn Jimmy say the guy was piece of shit.

Beard