Events Calendar

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry I may have missed some tourneys that are past, but the upcoming events should all be on there now.

Let me know if I have missed any, thanks!

slim123

I do need better info on the seniors one pocket in houston there seems to be a whole lot of un shared info, and people are getting in this tournament while others left behind paid and waiting. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Last year i called Bogies to check and confirm. i had already paid my money, however when i called on monday to confirm and make my reservations, i was treated really pooly by the gentleman that answered the phone at Boggies. He told me that i didn't make the cut, what kind of language is that, there were 7 on the waiting list so for me to forget it

Come Wednesday evening i received a text message saying i was playing the 1st game on table 1 at 10 am

It gets better My name was on the top of the list showing 4 forfeits, i wasnt there However had i been told i was in the tournament, yes, but not on wednesday evening when reservations would have been at a premium only for me to arrive totally disconboblulated

Someone made an ass of me, in front of the whole nation, Karma is working

Last edited:

Ikerunnels

Verified Member
I do need better info on the seniors one pocket in houston there seems to be a whole lot of un shared info, and people are getting in this tournament while others left behind paid and waiting. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Last year i called Bogies to check and confirm. i had already paid my money, however when i called on monday to confirm and make my reservations, i was treated really pooly by the gentleman that answered the phone at Boggies. He told me that i didn't make the cut, what kind of language is that, there were 7 on the waiting list so for me to forget it

Come Wednesday evening i received a text message saying i was playing the 1st game on table 1 at 10 am

It gets better My name was on the top of the list showing 4 forfeits, i wasnt there However had i been told i was in the tournament, yes, but not on wednesday evening when reservations would have been at a premium only for me to arrive totally disconboblulated

Sorry to hear that happened but most of guys there are pretty kool.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Last year the registrations seemed be handled different ways — some in house sign ups, some by Ray Hansen online. Hopefully this year it is clearer. Ray has been posting the list of players signed up regularly this year. I think they cut it off at 32 this year and it’s full I believe. Are you in this year?