Dallas

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
OK, Michael, you asked and I am going to oblige :oops: No kidding, I have not hit a ball in 32 days. In between 2022 certifications for all my insurance carriers, Dr's appointments and maybe a slight TIA ? that had me bouncing off hallway walls for a week - I will go hit some balls
tomorrow and Monday. Starting 10/15 through 12/7 is my busiest time of year for my business.

I am going to squeeze 11/3 - 11/7 in for Memphis MOT. Jim texted me to play at Stix & Stones Tuesday. So, I will go and donate a few dollars.

Jim, I will see you Tuesday - they open at noon. Tables are $10 till 5 or 6, $10 an hour after till close. Good equipment, great service and
pretty good food.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
OK, Michael, you asked and I am going to oblige :oops: No kidding, I have not hit a ball in 32 days. In between 2022 certifications for all my insurance carriers, Dr's appointments and maybe a slight TIA ? that had me bouncing off hallway walls for a week - I will go hit some balls
tomorrow and Monday. Starting 10/15 through 12/7 is my busiest time of year for my business.

I am going to squeeze 11/3 - 11/7 in for Memphis MOT. Jim texted me to play at Stix & Stones Tuesday. So, I will go and donate a few dollars.

Jim, I will see you Tuesday - they open at noon. Tables are $10 till 5 or 6, $10 an hour after till close. Good equipment, great service and
pretty good food.
I donated some money there when Tony was playing Chip

warrenr

Verified Member

pretty good food.
Call and I will go with you

unoperro

Verified Member

pretty good food.
I guess next time you have to show up unannounced so he doesn't cancel😉😃😀😄