Challenge Matches

lfigueroa

Verified Member
It’s confusing to me when you call John Henderson JR. I’ve never heard anyone call him that before your post. There is a JR in Chicago, his name is John Rawski.

Well, if I’m not whacked here shortly by Steve, who appears to be on another jihad against me, I will refrain from referring to him as JR in the future, lol.

Lou Figueroa

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Here is the correct poster guys. The old poster was only out 1 day but the One pocket stuff gets shared immediately. Thanks ~ray
288878423_5863517707011605_877454438541075561_n.jpg

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Speaking of challenge matches, how come none of you guys challenge each other?

And no, don't pick on me -- been there, done that. I mean, here we have all these 1pocket players... why aren't there some $5k-$10k challenges? Maybe even just $1k-$2k? I can think of all kinds of interesting match ups here, but no one ever barks at each other since Ghost and JR.

Lou Figueroa
just sayin'
I will put up a challenge, I’m in Key West, FL. It has to be on the 12’ pyramid table, at the local pool hall, 3-1/4 pockets. I would post pics but it is way to complicated 😒

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I will put up a challenge, I’m in Key West, FL. It has to be on the 12’ pyramid table, at the local pool hall, 3-1/4 pockets. I would post pics but it is way to complicated 😒
I'm in Cocoa Beach, I'll meet you have way in Miami. How about we play on a Really tight table, NO pockets! I'm your Huckleberry!