Calderon v. JHall

unoperro

Verified Member
His real name is Yerry Calderon, but most knew him as Jerry. He started going by Alex when he moved to Texas. You'd have to ask him why as its not my place to say. He was a 9 ball champion in his country of Venezuela before moving to Florida. He was considered a short stop at the time but played at least a ball and half better than any of of the road players clocking him thought he did. Watch him take down the cash more often than not. Plays hard for the money. Was known as a rotation player, but all of the smart money knew his best game was one pocket even then. Didn't drink or do drugs like some players so you can usually count on him to show up. Wasn't above asking for jelly if he knew you were betting the rail. Stone cold hustler, and as most of you would, I mean that as a compliment. Managed to stay undercover longer than most in this day and age. That says a lot.
You have been a member since 2020 and this is your first post? Did you feel it was your duty to out this guy? Or did you want us to know just how smart you are ?

As for some ***** taking him off who cares of course you did😉

Last edited by a moderator:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
You have been a member since 2020 and this is your first post? Did you feel it was your duty to out this guy? Or did you want us to know just how smart you are ?

You'll ALWAYS be #1. The Number ONE DOG on this or any forum!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

As for some midget taking him off who cares of course you did😉
What’s wrong with that for a first post? Kudo’s for posting! Why would you want to attack a first time poster??

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Funny we’re just talking about the life and vitality of the forum and this is how we greet a first time poster. “Shame” on both of you

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I take seriously how we welcome new members.
You Really need to pay more attention! I NEVER addressed the New member!!!!!

My posts: #7
If this the 'same' Calderon, Jerry, he lived in FL. in the 2000's. About my size and shape, maybe mid 30's now.
Very cocky, but, gets very good Stake horses. WE played some 3C at Ultimate Billiards in Fort Pierce.

I think Hall plays a ball better for sure.

Post #13
That's him Rich! I gave him 10 on 30 playing 3C. He and Manny Chau play 3C about the same. I played Manny 3C on a 'Pool table' in NC around 2007.

Post #24
In ALL his time in FL. Jerry was the name he went by! Maybe He's on the ducky.

I don't care if he calls himself , 'Bo Peep!' He lost $400 to me.

Post # 27

You'll ALWAYS be #1. The Number ONE DOG on this or any forum!

Post #29
R htx, you are correct! He was in plenty of action in FL. (as Jerry) at the time here was living here.