2nd Euro OnePocket.org tournament -- player sponsor!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I have a copy of Shots, Moves, and Strategies that I'm looking to get rid of, along with a fully sealed set of historic 1993 Pro Billiards Tour Billiard Cards. I'll donate half the proceeds to the Euro travel fund. Send your best offer by Friday.

Cory

P.S. Hope y'all have all been well.

IMG_0072.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0074.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have a copy of Shots, Moves, and Strategies that I'm looking to get rid of, along with a fully sealed set of historic 1993 Pro Billiards Tour Billiard Cards. I'll donate half the proceeds to the Euro travel fund. Send your best offer by Friday.

Cory

P.S. Hope y'all have all been well.

View attachment 440503View attachment 440504View attachment 440505
Fantastic thank you Cory!! If it is OK with you, I will post this in our Facebook group also to see if that generates more offers.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK, so Matt/LizZ it is for this year -- the voting is closed. But how about a few more of you all on the sidelines, chip in for Matt and Lizz. It does not matter how much -- the money adds up by team effort, and every donation is part of that. You will feel good chipping in and they certainly have earned it!!

GO MATT AND LIZZ HILTON!!!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Fantastic thank you Cory!! If it is OK with you, I will post this in our Facebook group also to see if that generates more offers.
Please do! But you'll have to convey the outcome to me since I'm not on FB. Thanks

P.S. Congrats to Matt/Lizz. Great outcome!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Thanks Steve, but I could not fade the travel enough to enjoy it. I vote for Mitch. Matt and Liz and Moran would also be good choices.
Thanks Steve for the mention and John for the look! Much too much travel for me this year already I won’t make this tourney. I wholeheartedly vote for Matt as well. Love that guy (and Liz) and they would represent our spirit and love of this game 100% IMO. I’m in for 100.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Thanks Steve for the mention and John for the look! Much too much travel for me this year already I won’t make this tourney. I wholeheartedly vote for Matt as well. Love that guy (and Liz) and they would represent our spirit and love of this game 100% IMO. I’m in for 100.
I see I was too late lol. Hadn’t read the whole thread. As usual we got it right!!! :). Go Matt!!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Gotcha thank you Mitch — maybe next year!!!

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I appreciate everyone for picking us for this trip.

As I told Steve and Dave the other day, I am getting another scan 2 days after we get back from Buffalo's one June 1st and then meeting with the oncologist on June 2nd to look at the results of the scans to see the effectiveness of the chemo. The results of this scan and future chemo treatments (which are inevitable at this point) will determine if we can go for sure.

I will keep everyone posted and will see some of you at Buff's in a few weeks!!

Thanks again!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I think Matt is a good choice, RIGHT AFTER MOI!! I have been laid up with back spasms for a week so I didn’t get a chance to vote. I would not vote for Mitch because he has been living rent free since he and I played in the last MOT at California Billiards.
We bet like men that trip! Lol. Hope your back feels better quickly, Bill.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
If Matt gets to go to the Euro event, I will see him at Buffalo's, and he gets 10% of my(after taxes)winnings of any gambling I do all week long, I may have just jinxed myself, but the last 2 years I did pretty good and I know for a fact it was because I had him and all the other 1PK.org members cheering me on.

Eengat

Verified Member
hi i chipped in
i ll see some of you in New Orleans
cant wait
and Steve, we need to go through the USA-player names for our the Hague Jamboree, as they dont enroll via cuescore i must make sure to keep a spot for everyone

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We bet like men that trip! Lol. Hope your back feels better quickly, Bill.
I think we did it the right way and boy did you shoot lights out. When Baby Huey was watching and you make a three rail long rail bank for the cash, he asked me, “do you think you can beat that?”. And that was the first whisper of, can I beat him shooting like lights out? Even the time I made one of the greatest shots you have even seen, it didn’t phase you. Most of the time when you make a one in 10,000 shot, the guy quivers a little. Not you. The biggest difference between when we first started playing and now is your bullet proof demeanor. I made shots SVB wished he made. You: is that all? You got my vote. The least you could do is buy a cue.

Attachments

• A231D765-1829-4A83-8C39-36A3EA3F4197.jpeg
    A231D765-1829-4A83-8C39-36A3EA3F4197.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 25