1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Just had my second covid shot...sounds like a good time and I plan on being there...albeit driving back and forth each day...I am a donkey at one pocket right now just have not been playing...
Just had my second covid shot...sounds like a good time and I plan on being there...albeit driving back and forth each day...I am a donkey at one pocket right now just have not been playing...
Just go in with Col. Billie or someone and get an Air BNB house for the week. Why drive every day?

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I'm working on it. It affects the visualization of mostly long shots, and especially the hit on straight-back banks. Also the perception of where one is cuing the cueball is affected, leading to miscues.
I'm guessing it would affects the use of a bridge? Sorry to hear your health problems, Doc.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm guessing it would affects the use of a bridge? Sorry to hear your health problems, Doc.
Not really the bridge. It's as if your perception and play is visualized as a two dimensional plane. Any depth perception is only from memory. Still, I've come back a little with practice. Don't know if I'll return to the fearsome and intimidating high level player that I was though...😄