WWYD - Bad situation for you, even Efren couldn't even figure this one out ;)

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Score is -1 to 0, you have the -1.

Not a lot of options, take a risk, take a foul, or see something else?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.35.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.35.37 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 104

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Take a deliberate foul. Slow roll the cue ball to the upper left pocket. I assume your pocket is lower left.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
take a foul and kick one rail long towards your opponent's pocket. They wont shoot the 1 with your 15 by your pocket.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
I do not like the kick of the long rail to get under the ball by his side as i think you need to kill it with inside. I do not like the one rail of the sort riali to get ther so I think I am two rail / actulay 4 rial at the bottom of the ball by his hole long rail short rial to hit his long rail right at the first diamond and release into his ball. aiming at underhitting htis not over so speed to at least hit the 4th rail but not much more

Reactions: lll

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
This is an easy scenario for Efren, just skim the 12 gently placing it by your hole and let the cb roll off the rail in-behind the 7/9 to protect your 12 ball.
Now you are on equal standing with your opponent!
thanks for the wwyd! We appreciate it!
Whitey

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Two Rail the stripe uptable (11?) and swing JoJo underneath the ball by his hole. Yeehaw

Reactions: lll

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Two Rail the stripe uptable (11?) and swing JoJo underneath the ball by his hole. Yeehaw

This is an easy scenario for Efren, just skim the 12 gently placing it by your hole and let the cb roll off the rail in-behind the 7/9 to protect your 12 ball.
Now you are on equal standing with your opponent!
thanks for the wwyd! We appreciate it!
Whitey
Very nice, simple way out of an ugly trap. And not just surviving the inning, you give your opponent a pickle to gnaw on. Good imagination Whitey. !

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I might shoot this shot if the 2 railer could go, if you hit it good , you could run out from here. Unfortuneately ,according to my calculations , the one is in the path. Plus you could leave a bank very easily if it were not , even if you hit it great.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Chip off your stripe ball and put him on the wrong side of the stack above that 7?
I like this one too. As long as you hide the ball you chip and don't bump open those balls at the top of the stack, you should be ok. The ball you chip could end up quite near your pocket as a very real counter-threat.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
so the chip off the ball is ok to get you out of the inning but I think that you are going to be in more trouble after your opponent three rails the 9 ball and freezes you between the 2 and three

DOMINATOR

Cut seven ball into rail and bank it into fuzzy ball knocking it towards your pocket sending cue ball up table

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
One rail the top stripe to your hole, CB 2 rails to your side above the side pocket. You need the 6 ball to block his corner shot.

onepocketman

Well-Known-Member
From
Fairfield, OH
My decision is the 2-Rail kick at the stripe with enough pace to get it to the rail and follow it a bit with CB, hoping to get CB high enough to avoid the volley of skimming off of my threat and pack sticking me again. I am decent enough not to fear the scratch, but it is a risk.
Keep the CB low enough that he won't try a short bank cross-corner also. Just enough pace to protect my ball.

Attachments

• wwyd 001.png
    wwyd 001.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 18