Who's going to the derby?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I am :). This will be my 2nd year. It's like a one pocket bonanza lol. I saw so many killers playing each other that I didn't know where to look first!

I was even... Banking with the beard :).

Mitch

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I'd love to be there, Mitch so we could hit some and go to dinner just like last year. As it turns out, I will be here in my new home of Florida. A couple of guys I know will be going and I hope you run into them. Have a great time. I'd love to sweat a couple of Rob's matches if he's in stroke. What was he in the year he beat Dr. Bill?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am going -- planning to arrive Saturday afternoon and leave the following Friday AM.

I think I saw Ghost mention he was going again -- I first met him at DCC a couple years before there was a OnePocket.org.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I am going -- planning to arrive Saturday afternoon and leave the following Friday AM.

I think I saw Ghost mention he was going again -- I first met him at DCC a couple years before there was a OnePocket.org.

el ghosty has been persona non grata on here lately...something tells me he has been hard at work...:)

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
I will do the whole thing this time, all 9 days. Probably only play banks. May be my last time so figure I'll make the whole enchilada.

Pel

Ktown

Verified Member
I will be around for 1P and 9B. Haven't been here or playing in a while but this is the time of year that I get the fever.

bernie p

Verified Member
I'm planning on being there Sat to Fri to play the one pocket only.

It looks like there are several fairly new members here that I have never met, so stop by and introduce yourself if you get a chance.

Thanks.

Bernie Pettipiece.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I am one of the fairly new guys around here, and would love to meet a few of you. Was thinking that it may be cool to meet up and grab dinner at the Chinese joint in the hotel one of the nights during the 1p tournament. I will likely go anyway (I love Chinese) so will post what night and time in case a few folks would like to grab dinner. Just throwing it out there in case.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I am one of the fairly new guys around here, and would love to meet a few of you. Was thinking that it may be cool to meet up and grab dinner at the Chinese joint in the hotel one of the nights during the 1p tournament. I will likely go anyway (I love Chinese) so will post what night and time in case a few folks would like to grab dinner. Just throwing it out there in case.

I have been there every year, I have never seen a Chinese restaurant in the place.

Beard