Members Met And Played/Gambled With

SJDinPHX

Suspended
[Q/UOTE=85165...And my response..!

]Dear Mr. Bentoutofshapeagain-ivegna,

Do I detect your (very sparse) hackles rising, over what was obvously a harmless, but very clever, and hilarious joke...
..(sounds like Ghoatsy, huh ?)

I work very hard at trying NOT to incur your wrath, or violate our fragile [sic] truce...But as you are drifting further into senility of late, it has become almost impossible. Certainly not worthy of bringing up your benevolence, to your dying friend's as a tasteless plea, as to your honesty, in all things pool (and life) related !!!

Is their ANY F@@KING subject I can poke fun at, that will not upset your delicate, dare I say 'epidermally challenged' ass..?

If you can find ONE person on this forum, who thought my post #67 was 'serious'...I will GIVE you ALL my recent winnings, from Preacher Ronn, and Scott Frost...Now, I ask you...how fair is that ?

FunnyDuck <---Should have been a writer for SNL, during his hiatus, eh ?

PS..Puhleeeeeze, put me back on ignore again, as I simply cannot promise, I will never hurt your feeler's again ! /QUOTE][/I]

=fred bentivegna,

Funny boy, if you can find one hustler who thinks hints about dumping in front of a backer is just silliness,I'll buy you a new HoverRound.
How about the original target ? Billy, help me out here...rather than reply, you played the 'popcorn card', because it was so obviously 'all in fun'..right ?...(please see below. (**)
Only my pals can tease me about things like that. You and me aint pals yet. More like Karzai and the Taliban.
Thats funny,I've always thought of me as "the Roadrunner", and you as "Wily Coyote":heh:

I dont think for a minute that you corrupted Cardone's slate coated skull. That aint happening. He will stake me and then go take a nap, thats how worried he is. I was just trying to keep you from corrupting others on this forum that are dumb enough to be influenced by you.
Like all good gambler's Billy I. sleeps with one eye open...And who might be the most 'slate-headed,' obstinate, senile, Sicilian dummy, on this forum ?..:frus

Beard

Finally, aint you tired of playing the flimsy epidermal card yet? You need to incorporate some new material. You are not too old to learn are you?
OK..Get ready for my new word.."Epidermus non-existus" !!!
Lastly, lastly, your worst habit is using up all the smily-cons.
..Did you have to say 'lastly' twice ?..I thought I was seeing double (again)..And the word is "EMOTICON"..Didn't Cocabola Cowboy learn you anything ?..:D

Did I leave out anything...Did I answer all your "repeat questions"..:rolleyes: JK JK JK..:D

Oh, almost forgot..(**)

This model will be OK, its only about 2K...
But, I would prefer it in lavender,or mauve !
..(custom painting may be extra)

View attachment 4847

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Did I leave out anything...Did I answer all your "repeat questions"..:rolleyes: JK JK JK..:D

Oh, almost forgot..(**)

This model will be OK, its only about 2K...
But, I would prefer it in lavender,or mauve !
..(custom painting may be extra)

View attachment 4847

Blue is not your color. The purple one you had in Las Vegas at the US Open One Pocket was nicer. And it was at a perfect heighth for the blackjack tables and the bar.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Wow I made the list... so glad Dudley, admitted his speed before trapping me...

B

wgcp,

I didn't intend to mislead everyone into thinking that I played the ghosts speed... Just was trying to say that I was one of the few who forgot to ask for weight.:p

I'm sure we can figure out a fair game at the derby.

Dud

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
wgcp,

I didn't intend to mislead everyone into thinking that I played the ghosts speed... Just was trying to say that I was one of the few who forgot to ask for weight.:p

I'm sure we can figure out a fair game at the derby.

Dud

How much weight does the Ghost need to play you? I might put the Ghost in the game...... say if you gave him 9/8 8/7.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Blue is not your color. The purple one you had in Las Vegas at the US Open One Pocket was nicer. And it was at a perfect heighth for the blackjack tables and the bar.

That purple one was very fast too. I remember you huffin' and puffin' to keep up..:p....I beat Sunny Griffin, (on her private 'souped-up' scooter)..in a drag race across the Lobby...(won by 7 lengths)

PS..She still owes me 2K for that race..Mark said he wasn't in on it...drat !...(he ALWAYS pays off)..:frus

Last edited:

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
How much weight does the Ghost need to play you? I might put the Ghost in the game...... say if you gave him 9/8 8/7.

THAT Ain't gonna happen... lol

The ghost's handicap propaganda is kicking my butt right now. I might just stay in my room the whole time at the derby so I don't get robbed. :eek:

Dud

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Get a push

Get a push

That purple one was very fast too. I remember you huffin' and puffin' to keep up..:p....I beat Sunny Griffin, (on her private 'souped-up' scooter)..in a drag race across the Lobby...(won by 7 lengths)

PS..She still owes me 2K for that race..Mark said he wasn't in on it...drat !...(he ALWAYS pays off)..:frus

Why dont you get a regular chair and just have SczBill push you around everywhere. :heh You'll beat the chair rental. See if them Libs really want to help the helpless.:rolleyes:

One of my old backers, Gar the Iron Man used to have a blind guy push him around in a wheelchair at the race track. All the time hollering at the guy to go faster.

Beard

I wouldnt even dump SczBill, although Truman said he probably already had.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The ghost's handicap propaganda is kicking my butt right now. I might just stay in my room the whole time at the derby so I don't get robbed. :eek:

Dud

That won't save you..if you do that..then we'll just have to send a hot young hooker up to your room to rob you...:eek:...:D

- Gho$t

SJDinPHX

Suspended
That won't save you..if you do that..then we'll just have to send a hot young hooker up to your room to rob you...:eek:...:D

- Gh:eek:ats

Don't worry about that Dudley...If Ghoat's picks out the "Hot, young, hooker"...she will weigh about 275, and look REAL scary.(**).... You'll slam the door in her face !. :eek:

Ghoat's and RBL's idea, of HOT !..........Duck and Dud's idea of HOT !!
View attachment 4859 View attachment 4860

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Leave it to you, to mistake "imitating" for making a laughing stock of someone who is grossly, and triancically, absorbed in his own dichotimus realitus..:rolleyes:

PS..Don't make you a bad guy,..just makes you extracentially ingradacious ! (not my fault)..:sorry

Please Note; Be aware of the Ghoat's condition, at all times !.:rolleyes:

...............................>>>View attachment 4861

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It's possible...

It's possible...

Don't worry about that Dudley...If Ghoat's picks out the "Hot, young, hooker"...she will weigh about 275, and look REAL scary.(**).... You'll slam the door in her face !. :eek:

Ghoat's and RBL's idea, of HOT !..........Duck and Dud's idea of HOT !!
View attachment 4859 View attachment 4860

...that I could concoct some kind of sexual situation with Rosey O'Donnell. Maybe I could whack her continuously with a blackjack while I spank the monkey. There is a kind of arousal factor in that image.

Beard
Of course the proviso would have to be that the situation could only occur after I was released from a 20 year stretch at Parchman's Farm.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...that I could concoct some kind of sexual situation with Rosey O'Donnell. Maybe I could whack her continuously with a blackjack while I spank the monkey. There is a kind of arousal factor in that image.

Beard
Of course the proviso would have to be that the situation could only occur after I was released from a 20 year stretch at Parchman's Farm.

Are you sure there is no relationship whatsoever, between you, the Ghoast and RBL ?...I thought only they, could possibly dream of a sexual encounter with Rosie..(and probably enjoy it, as they rarely get anything better)

40 years in Attica, would not get me to stoop that low...:eek: I have my pride..:sorry

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Perhaps

Perhaps

Dudley,
I may not play you but may put a friend of mine in a game with me backing him... he is a younger guy named Luc from the coast who I am bringing to Derby... You give up the break and we figure the $$ when we get there...

Bille

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Dudley,
I may not play you but may put a friend of mine in a game with me backing him... he is a younger guy named Luc from the coast who I am bringing to Derby... You give up the break and we figure the $$ when we get there...

Bille

Hey Bille,

If you don't want to play no worries. :) You are welcome to sweat any games I get into with some other members here. I might not be as tough of a game as it seems. :cool:

I am not a big gambler but whatever I can scrape together will be in play.

Dudley

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
It's been awhile...time to update my 'onepocket.org members played/gambled with list', since I've got a coupla new names to add - bringing my list up to 42...:eek:...people love to play the Ghost...:heh...here's my updated list ------>

1. Freddy the Beard
2. Racetrack Phil
3. Artie Bodendorfer
4. Larry Schwartz
5. Billy Incardona
6. RedShoes
7. George Fels
8. twister
9. DWS
10. Steve Booth
11. Chicago Mike
12. J.D. Dolan
13. BackPocketNineBall
14. Suki
15. kindlyolduncledave
16. ChicagoRJ
17. berniep
18. jayhelfert
19. jrhendy
20. yobagua
21. jazznpool
22. gbru
23. Weatherman
24. s-trolle
25. Roy Steffensen
26. millertime
27. Phil Welch
28. themilkman
29. thecoats
30. levartze
31. karelin
32. dmyroncox
33. timdog24
34. twister
35. Wayne
36. Voodoo
37. OldHasBeen
38. Dudley
39. wgcp
40. mobile mike
41. Petie
42. Miller

- Ghost

PS, And I do know of four lurkers on the site that I've gambled with...technically I could add them to the list - but I don't want to post their names and out them, since they prefer to lurk...maybe I should just add to my list, #'s 43. - 47. lurkers...:heh

Last edited: