Members Met And Played/Gambled With

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I don't have a 'beat list'...but what I do have is what I'm pretty sure is the biggest 'Members Known/Met and Played/Gambled With' list of anybody here on the site...:)...I just counted them up and unless I forgot somebody (which I'm sure I have :frus ), over the past 6 years or so, I've met for the first time, played, and gambled with 26 members of onepocket.org...:eek:...pretty amazing, I didn't realize it was that many until I counted them up...

I got to thinking about all the members that I had played because this past weekend I played #22...that would be timdog24......Tim's from New York and he was here in town visiting friends for a few days...we played a couple of times and had about 12 hours of good tough battles - Tim plays good One Pocket and is a real nice guy to play with...he might be meeting up with us at the upcoming DCC.

- Ghost

1. Steve Booth
2. J.D. Dolan
3. BackPocketNineBall
4. Suki
5. kindlyolduncledave
6. DWS
7. berniep
8. jayhelfert
9. jrhendy
10. yobagua
11. jazznpool
12. gbru
13. Weatherman
14. s-trolle
15. Roy Steffensen
16. millertime
17. mobilemike
18. themilkman
19. thecoats
20. levartze
21. karelin
22. dmyroncox
23. timdog24
24. twister
25. Wayne
26. Voodoo

- Ghost

Last edited:

timdog24

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
I don't have a 'beat list'...but what I do have is what I'm pretty sure is the biggest 'Members Met And Played/Gambled With' list of anybody on the site...:)...I just counted them up and unless I forgot somebody, over the past 6 years or so, I've met for the first time and played, 22 members of onepocket.org...:eek:...pretty amazing, I didn't realize it was that many until I counted them up...

I got to thinking about it because this past weekend I played #22...that would be timdog24....Tim's from New York and he was here in town visiting friends for a few days...we played a couple of times and had about 12 hours of real tough battles - Tim plays good One Pocket and is a real nice guy to play with...he might be meeting up with us at the upcoming DCC.

- Ghost

Thanks Ghost. Really enjoyed playing you and learned a lot in the process. And boy, does the Ghost know how to keep a costumer.. He personally chauffeured me to and from the poolroom each time we played. Who's not going to empty out to a guy like that?
Hopefully at the DCC I'll get to match up with some of the other guys. One pocket in NY is pretty scarce so I'll be lookin' to play as much as I can.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
One Pocket Ghost said:
I don't have a 'beat list'...but what I do have is what I'm pretty sure is the biggest 'Members Met And Played/Gambled With' list of anybody on the site...:)...I just counted them up and unless I forgot somebody, over the past 6 years or so, I've met for the first time and played, 22 members of onepocket.org...:eek:...pretty amazing, I didn't realize it was that many until I counted them up...

I got to thinking about it because this past weekend I played #22...that would be timdog24....Tim's from New York and he was here in town visiting friends for a few days...we played a couple of times and had about 12 hours of real tough battles - Tim plays good One Pocket and is a real nice guy to play with...he might be meeting up with us at the upcoming DCC.

- Ghost
Can you give us a list?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

If you don't play another forum member until DCC...watch out for #23..:p

PS..Could we have a win/loss % please ?...:eek:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

I would be interested in the win/lost PC.

I'm guessing it's over 90%. I have watched how you match up at the Derby.

Whooops! I'll be on that list again next year. What was I thinking when I agreed to play you and Bernie.:D

Deeman

Verified Member
androd said:
Pleaseee don't publish a suckers list. You'll embarrass most here. :D
Rod.

Rod,

He may be afraid of the tax man!

I know, if I ever listed my victims, I'd have a large refund from Uncle Sam coming. :(

DeeMan
Nickname 'cause "2 and out" was already so popular! :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ok, here's my 'onepocket.org members played list' - and I remembered one more, now up to 23 >>>

1. Steve Booth
2. J.D. Dolan
3. BackPocketNineBall
4. Suki
5. kindlyolduncledave
6. DWS
7. berniep
8. jayhelfert
9. jrhendy
10. yobagua
11. jazznpool
12. gbru
13. Weatherman
14. s-trolle
15. Roy Steffensen
16. millertime
17. mobilemike
18. themilkman
19. thecoats
20. levartze
21. karelin
22. dmyroncox
23. timdog24

- Ghost

PS, And there's even more names on my 'forum members played list' :eek: but they're not members here - they're azbilliards members.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
PS..Could we have a win/loss % please ?...:eek:

jrhendy said:
I would be interested in the win/lost PC.

I'm guessing it's over 90%.

Nah, my list isn't about how much I won or lost, or about my winning % against my onepocket.org brothers...:D :) :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, here's my 'onepocket.org members played list' - and I remembered one more, now up to 23 >>>
Make it 24. Remember that we played on that dumb 9' table near the bar in Galveston, before the tourny tables were ready? Your mind has probably suppressed it, because I actually won a game.;)

Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
gulfportdoc said:
Make it 24. Remember that we played on that dumb 9' table near the bar in Galveston, before the tourny tables were ready? Your mind has probably suppressed it, because I actually won a game.;)

Doc

No Doc, I didn't 'sleep' you - the Ghost never forgets any match-ups..;)...you're not on the list for a reason...

You and I just hit balls - we never gambled - my list only lists the forum members that I gambled with when I played them..as the thread title states...

We could get you on the list though ;) at the coming DCC :) that is, if you're ready for a very fair/realistic spot like 10-8/9-8...instead of you trying to rob the poor old Ghost by asking for 10-7/9-7 and such...:rolleyes:

- Ghost

Last edited:

Wayne

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:

1. Steve Booth
2. J.D. Dolan
3. BackPocketNineBall
4. Suki
5. kindlyolduncledave
6. DWS
7. berniep
8. jayhelfert
9. jrhendy
10. yobagua
11. jazznpool
12. gbru
13. Weatherman
14. s-trolle
15. Roy Steffensen
16. millertime
17. mobilemike
18. themilkman
19. thecoats
20. levartze
21. karelin
22. dmyroncox
23. timdog24

- Ghost

PS, And there's even more names on my 'forum members played list' :eek: but they're not members here - they're azbilliards members.

Hi Ghost: Let me help your memory for one more on your list. Wayne

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Say what?!

Say what?!

One Pocket Ghost said:
...far as I'm concerned, winning against guys that play around your speed is nothing to brag about whatsoever....but on the other hand, if I'm playing at Derby City even-up, against a pro player like Santos, Hopkins, Daulton, etc. and beat them - that is worth bragging about, and I would.

- Ghosty

Oh really?

Beard

Didnt you forget about Lou F?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
We could get you on the list though ;) at the coming DCC :) that is, if you're ready for a very fair/realistic spot like 10-8/9-8...instead of you trying to rob the poor old Ghost by asking for 10-7/9-7 and such...:rolleyes:
Ghost, I sincerely doubt that you've ever been"robbed". I suspect that any spot you believe to be "fair" would give me the worst of it.;) But we can drop the 10-7 portion, and just play 9-7 both sides. If you like longer games, we can play 11-8.

Doc

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
gulfportdoc said:
Ghost, I sincerely doubt that you've ever been"robbed". I suspect that any spot you believe to be "fair" would give me the worst of it.;) But we can drop the 10-7 portion, and just play 9-7 both sides. If you like longer games, we can play 11-8.

Doc

I want some of that action also Doc....
I'll take 50%...;)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Revisions

Revisions

Wayne said:
Hi Ghost: Let me help your memory for one more on your list. Wayne

Voodoo Daddy said:
Make that two more...

fred bentivegna said:
Beard

Didnt you forget about Lou F?

REVISIONS:

Wayne - I think I had a memory block on Wayne :D..because he beat up on the poor Ghost when we played...:eek:

Voodoo - just forgot..how I forgot a guy as big as Voodoo, I don't know...:)

twister/Carey - and duh, I forgot my buddy Carey - now the number is up to 26....:eek:

Lou F. - he's not on the list for the same reason as Doc - we've never gambled with each other.

1. Steve Booth
2. J.D. Dolan
3. BackPocketNineBall
4. Suki
5. kindlyolduncledave
6. DWS
7. berniep
8. jayhelfert
9. jrhendy
10. yobagua
11. jazznpool
12. gbru
13. Weatherman
14. s-trolle
15. Roy Steffensen
16. millertime
17. mobilemike
18. themilkman
19. thecoats
20. levartze
21. karelin
22. dmyroncox
23. timdog24
24. twister
25. Wayne
26. Voodoo

- Ghost

PS, The time I hate my bad, aging memory the most, is if I shoot at the wrong pocket...did that last weekend playing Tim and it cost me the game - he ran about 6 balls after I did it...:(

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
REVISIONS:

Wayne - I think I had a memory block on Wayne :D..because he beat up on the poor Ghost when we played...

Voodoo - just forgot..how I forgot a guy as big as Voodoo, I don't know...:)

twister/Carey - and duh, I forgot my buddy Carey - now the number is up to 26....:eek:

Lou F. - he's not on the list for the same reason as Doc - we've never gambled with each other.

1. Steve Booth
2. J.D. Dolan
3. BackPocketNineBall
4. Suki
5. kindlyolduncledave
6. DWS
7. berniep
8. jayhelfert
9. jrhendy
10. yobagua
11. jazznpool
12. gbru
13. Weatherman
14. s-trolle
15. Roy Steffensen
16. millertime
17. mobilemike
18. themilkman
19. thecoats
20. levartze
21. karelin
22. dmyroncox
23. timdog24
24. twister
25. Wayne
26. Voodoo

- Ghost

PS, The time I hate my bad, aging memory the most, is if I shoot at the wrong pocket...did that last weekend playing Tim and it cost me the game - he ran about 6 balls after I did it...:(

Why do I sense, not playing Lou F. for money would be the old,.."One guy's skeered, and the other's glad of it" ???...:eek:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
get your calculators out

get your calculators out

gulfportdoc said:

Doc
That's a start. How about The Ghost giving you the first ball he makes.??:confused: playing 8 apiece:D

Billy I.