Tunica Ring-Game 2012

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Depends on the table speed, dirt and humidity. I first make SURE whitey lands on the head rail and this determines if I will call the, two rails cross side, or three. Nine ball players come across this shot Allot when on the wrong side.

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
As I describe magnificently(sic) in my book and DVDs, you can make this shot 2 or 3 times just as easily. Trick is to cut about a 1/2 ball and hit it very hard if you want to make it 2 times. If you want to make it 3 times, cut it just a bit more and take some speed off -- dont hit it as hard as you did for the twice.

Oh yeah, dead center ball, dead level cue.

Beard

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'm shootin the 3 railer... Oh, and since it is a ring game, no need to worry about playin safe. I'm going for broke to get the break in the next game.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Depends on the table speed, dirt and humidity. I first make SURE whitey lands on the head rail and this determines if I will call the, two rails cross side, or three. Nine ball players come across this shot Allot when on the wrong side.

As I describe magnificently(sic) in my book and DVDs, you can make this shot 2 or 3 times just as easily. Trick is to cut about a 1/2 ball and hit it very hard if you want to make it 2 times. If you want to make it 3 times, cut it just a bit more and take some speed off -- dont hit it as hard as you did for the twice.

Oh yeah, dead center ball, dead level cue.

Beard

after i saw island drives reply that was mine
freddy explained it better
this could be a trick question from dennis since he knows that would be the conventional wisdom shot:eek::D

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
dennis surely you are joking:D:confused:
if not pm me ill explain it to you:D
ive been on the wrong side :eek:
so i had to learn that shot and others to finish the run out:)

Larry; The 3 or 2 times across side is a basic bank shot in Chi-Town, all the lads on the South-Side cut their teeth on these type of shots!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Well, Shuff actually had to call a pocket so he called it 3 rails and made it:eek:. He hit it with inside and extreme draw that bent the cueballs path to the footrail:sorry.

bs4.jpg

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
bank shot

bank shot

I bank this ball 3 times across the side.

I also bank this ball across the corner.

Depends on the angle.