Tony /Fedor 2

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
John, I just signed up for the year, too. Do they have a YouTube channel stream as well?
They have a channel but not sure if he free streams on both or not. Of course the PPV's will be on a private stream. From what I understand all PPV content past and future will be available on demand 24/7. For instance right now they are charging 19.00 for the Tony/Fedor 1 PPV, but subscribers can view it anytime free.
That was the owner Kyle playing Fedor on the stream BTW. They have lots of matches coming up including their 2nd annual pre derby all around in Jan. Chris Robinson/Shane Wolford 10 ball will be next I believe. They have a 100 entry open BB 10 ball this weekend along side this but I'm too busy to attend this time. Pretty cool of them to have Appleton in the booth this weekend. That speaks volumes to their Character as pool peeps to have him join the broadcast crew. . IMO DA and Neils were hands down the best Euro one pocket players at DCC for years.

Meachum called today and told me he was coming up your way to play in Piazza's big event. Might be a good buy in the auction if you happen to go...lol

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
They have a channel but not sure if he free streams on both or not. Of course the PPV's will be on a private stream. From what I understand all PPV content past and future will be available on demand 24/7. For instance right now they are charging 19.00 for the Tony/Fedor 1 PPV, but subscribers can view it anytime free.
That was the owner Kyle playing Fedor on the stream BTW. They have lots of matches coming up including their 2nd annual pre derby all around in Jan. Chris Robinson/Shane Wolford 10 ball will be next I believe. They have a 100 entry open BB 10 ball this weekend along side this but I'm too busy to attend this time. Pretty cool of them to have Appleton in the booth this weekend. That speaks volumes to their Character as pool peeps to have him join the broadcast crew. . IMO DA and Neils were hands down the best Euro one pocket players at DCC for years.

Meachum called today and told me he was coming up your way to play in Piazza's big event. Might be a good buy in the auction if you happen to go...lol
I messaged them and the told me they will be streaming on xPool.live on the internet. I can get that on my TV no problem just like poolaction tv. All good here, but thank you.

Piazzas is like just under 1.5 hours from me, too far but your right bigfoot would be a good buy.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
for $30 more than just this match it made sense to get the year subscription....(y)
thanks for the heads up john

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
my stream has been flawless. had to re-start it a couple times when the match first started.

surprised you're not there crabb man. (stripers must be running....)