The Elephant in the room

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
So far no mention of the, "JBs Thread" on the AZ forums? 'Sup wit dat? Especially post #47 by Jerry Forsythe. :sorry

Beard
(not one to revel in someones misfortune):rolleyes:

onepocketchump

Verified Member
Speeding ticket.

Speeding ticket.

You can get away with it for a long time but sooner or later you will get one.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
So far no mention of the, "JBs Thread" on the AZ forums? 'Sup wit dat? Especially post #47 by Jerry Forsythe. :sorry

Beard
(not one to revel in someones misfortune):rolleyes:

I was over there and read that. They banned the other guy too who provoked him with an insult. I would never have even thought about a ban for either of them in that spot. I sure don't need to be over there. I would last about as long as that poker player lasted on Survivor last night. I would last about half as long as old Clyde did in the US Open. I would last about as long as the US speed skaters in Sochi. I would last as long as ffkk it you get the idea...

Drop Pocket

Verified Member
From
South Carolina
I been on AZ since 2005......its like being in high school again...

2006 for me. I agree about it being like high school, that's for sure. It's rapidly becoming like the old usenet newsgroup rec.sport. billiard and is declining for much the same reasons. I had an unbelievable incident last week when an "instructor" got on my case for not including him in a list of people I recommended. He not only posted about it, he sent me a pm also. I would have left it alone but for the pm.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I been on AZ since 2005......its like being in high school again...

More like middle school to me....with lack of parenting. It's amazing how naïve some are, makes me wonder who's behind the 8 ball. Babysitting also comes to mind. We should send a toxic poster over there to level the field :lol

Fred, what was the thread title??

Jimmy B

Verified Member
More like middle school to me....with lack of parenting. It's amazing how naïve some are, makes me wonder who's behind the 8 ball. Babysitting also comes to mind. We should send a toxic poster over there to level the field :lol

Fred, what was the thread title??

That was the thread title, Bill. JB's Thread. I was reading it yesterday. IF you want to read it, go to the forum jump thing at the bottom right of the screen and click aiming conversations and go there. Not near as much action there, so it will be on the front page. Only a couple of more weeks until the big match. I'm so excited I can't hardly wait. I can't contain myself. Just pissed myself. Check Gene's system and CJ's. I'm waiting for Rhea to come out with her sure fire system. You just line up and split the wicket as you pivot with back handed bravado. Does Pancakes have a system in place yet? It's the one where you just go to Chicago and waffle their ass using the angle of your dangle.. I'm going to practice some curtain shots right now. lata

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Deperately seeking CTE curtains

Deperately seeking CTE curtains

Does anyone know where I can get a set of the special CTE-endorsed curtains for my Gold Crown?!?:help

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
That was the thread title, Bill. JB's Thread. I was reading it yesterday. IF you want to read it, go to the forum jump thing at the bottom right of the screen and click aiming conversations and go there. Not near as much action there, so it will be on the front page. Only a couple of more weeks until the big match. I'm so excited I can't hardly wait. I can't contain myself. Just pissed myself. Check Gene's system and CJ's. I'm waiting for Rhea to come out with her sure fire system. You just line up and split the wicket as you pivot with back handed bravado. Does Pancakes have a system in place yet? It's the one where you just go to Chicago and waffle their ass using the angle of your dangle.. I'm going to practice some curtain shots right now. lata

Thx, I was looking in the main forum.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
wrong forum

wrong forum

You can get away with it for a long time but sooner or later you will get one.

That needs to go in the forum that deals with speeding tickets...This is the forum where we talk about self-deluisioned, narcissistic billiard vendors who make videos about how good a chalk is and neglect to edit out the first shot, which is, admittedly, a world-beater miscue.

onepocketchump

Verified Member
Re: The Elephant in the room

That needs to go in the forum that deals with speeding tickets...This is the forum where we talk about self-deluisioned, narcissistic billiard vendors who make videos about how good a chalk is and neglect to edit out the first shot, which is, admittedly, a world-beater miscue.

And which forum do we talk about anonymous trolls who won't bet ten cents they are alive?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk