Prayers for John Henderson

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John called me last night. They are keeping him sedated trying to keep his blood pressure below 120. The doctors are hoping that the next ten days his aorta will heal itself. John is happy to be receiving so much love and care. I texted him this morning and challenged him to race to see who would heal fastest. I was in the ER yesterday with covid after care for my lungs. They told me 6-8 weeks to get over it.

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
John called me last night. They are keeping him sedated trying to keep his blood pressure below 120. The doctors are hoping that the next ten days his aorta will heal itself. John is happy to be receiving so much love and care. I texted him this morning and challenged him to race to see who would heal fastest. I was in the ER yesterday with covid after care for my lungs. They told me 6-8 weeks to get over it.
My bet is John over you by 2 days.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Nov 18 & 19
John Henderson 1-Pocket HardTimes.

You owe me a re-match, John.

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
There are certain people who become icons to our game of one pocket. You are one of them. The guys on this onepocket.org site admire your ageless abilities, quiet demeanor, and great smile. We all hope and pray that your recovery is swift as you take time to rest and heal. We'll always be here waiting to hear from you once you're up and about. Take care.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I am a better person for knowing John Henderson. Last year, we spent hours in the booth with the game we love, laughing and telling stories. I am happy we were able to put him in the Hall of Fame while he is alive so he could enjoy it. The Hall of Fame is for the living and John really cherishes that honor. There is a time when God comes to get us all, and when it comes, John will be in good hands. Godspeed John Henderson.

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am flying down Thursday morning. I will meet with Steve and Jeff and the plan is we will see him one at a time for a few minutes. Steve (his son) keeps reminding me, the Drs do not see John leaving the hospital.