New Format

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
How’s the new format or what? I’m thinking everyone has adjusted and is happier than one pocket players after a winning set.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you -- not the easiest transition in the world, but definitely an upside to it. The more I get use to it, the more little things I notice that I like better.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thank you -- not the easiest transition in the world, but definitely an upside to it. The more I get use to it, the more little things I notice that I like better.
Y'all did a great job in a tricky situation. And now all the addicted hand-held users can be as happy as squirrels. I got used to the old format after using it for 15 years, but the new one is good too, and am getting accustomed to it. And now you can "Like" a guy's post if you want. Such a deal!

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
I really like it, I wouldn't mind if you added the liked messages tally under messages on our avatars, they relly do serve as credibility badges for people that wander over every so often, Like Beatle for example, it took me few weeks/months reading his answers to realize they were most always sound advice. Anyone can have a high post count, not everyone can get consistent likes on those posts that suggest quality.

Oh yeah and its just one click to turn in on...

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

This has been one of the smoother transitions that I've encountered on the web.
Thanks guys for making it almost pain (in the a**), free. Only hurt for a short time
and not for long.

hank