Mini Derb Open starts tonight

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Mini Derb Open starts tonight.
If you want to see the venue and stream quality where our members tournament will be held.... There is 7 days of pool starting tonight for 19 bucks. Some of us already subscribed for the year. One Pocket starts Monday. Baby banks starts tonight which should be a crazy offensive game.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
No surprise...final 4 in the One Pocket is Tony, Shane, Fedor and Skylar.....I have no bet down, but out of those four, I'm rooting for Tony and Skylar to advance.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Sky takes down SVB. Hill hill thriller. Sky plays Fedor at 6 Eastern tomorrow. Winner plays Tony single race to 5 for the finals.

The new JOB 300.00 entry competing one pocket tournament streamed by Pool Action Tv with no added money was cancelled due to weather.

Reactions: lll

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Sky takes down SVB. Hill hill thriller. Sky plays Fedor at 6 Eastern tomorrow. Winner plays Tony single race to 5 for the finals.

The new JOB 300.00 entry competing one pocket tournament streamed by Pool Action Tv with no added money was cancelled due to weather.

this being streamed tomorrow?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

I watched that one -- what a great comeback by Sky!! The guy plays with more poise than anyone, it seems to me. Just solid and unflappable under pressure is the way it comes across.