Messing Around

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
got a kitchen pass last night to play a couple hours of pool,(16 to be exact)...Just wanted to tell Artie, that yes perfect position works... I was playing Cliff Joyner, actually got him in a trap and won... course he crushed me after for 3 games... but not quickly, or easily... proved to me that anyone can be beat...

Freddy and Ghost, we were playing even, not gambling... The sad thing is I don't even care if he took a flyer, or was stalling... the one win felt really good...

I no longer get a spot from one of the guys I play... he really didn't like getting beat 4 games in a row... finally it seems to be coming together...

Freddy I figured out the 1/4 rail we were talking about...

Almost out of leave and putting back on the green in a couple of days... but it sure has been fun being a "poolaholic" for a month...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Way to go...

Way to go...

wgcp said:
got a kitchen pass last night to play a couple hours of pool,(16 to be exact)...Just wanted to tell Artie, that yes perfect position works... I was playing Cliff Joyner, actually got him in a trap and won... course he crushed me after for 3 games... but not quickly, or easily... proved to me that anyone can be beat...

Freddy and Ghost, we were playing even, not gambling... The sad thing is I don't even care if he took a flyer, or was stalling... the one win felt really good...

I no longer get a spot from one of the guys I play... he really didn't like getting beat 4 games in a row... finally it seems to be coming together...

Almost out of leave and putting back on the green in a couple of days... but it sure has been fun being a "poolaholic" for a month...

Keep on keeping on, pal. Have fun but remember we still need you up there protecting our skies.

Beard

Not for nothing, but did Cliff dispute his place on my 1 pkt. list? Just wondering.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
wgcp said:

Same theory for both "Keep your powder dry" ;)
Thanks !
Rod.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
wgcp said:

bille sounds like you had a great month and raised your speed by 2-3 balls:)
stay healthy. be safe
larry

Deeman

Verified Member
billi,

Thanks for all you do! And enjoy your free time!

DeeMan