Marvin Henderson

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Thanks, If Marvin makes in to the hall of fame for banks or one pocket maybe someone can post a picture.

jay helfert

Verified Member
I can damn sure picture him in my mind. If I was an artist i could draw his picture. Marvin was one slick looking dude. He had that permed back hair, and light brown (it's called high yellow) complexion. About 5'10" and medium build. He sometimes wore very cool glasses too, the square kind. Marvin was ultra cool! And he and Kelly had the all time sweetest strokes. I could watch either of these guys play all day. Kelly was like a dancer when he played, so graceful around the table. Marvin may have had the all time best stroke, smooth as silk and could snap it like a cobra. Oh well, just memories now.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Couldnt find one

Couldnt find one

I searched all 3 of my computers for a pic of Marvin. I was sure I had one. I even remember the photo itself. It was just a head shot. It may still be on there somewhere but I have a jillion pics and 2 jillion files. Will keep looking.

the Beard

lfigueroa

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
I searched all 3 of my computers for a pic of Marvin. I was sure I had one. I even remember the photo itself. It was just a head shot. It may still be on there somewhere but I have a jillion pics and 2 jillion files. Will keep looking.

the Beard

From Winning One Pocket, page 257.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• MH1.bmp
    13.2 KB · Views: 1

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Ofcourse my late friend Bananas was my first choice for one pocket hall of fame. Marvin was my next choice. Bananas used to talk about how good he was. Now maybe that Marvin is in, there will be more pictures and stories about him. Merry [CHRIST]mas to every one.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
TWO PICKS said:
Ofcourse my late friend Bananas was my first choice for one pocket hall of fame. Marvin was my next choice. Bananas used to talk about how good he was. Now maybe that Marvin is in, there will be more pictures and stories about him. Merry [CHRIST]mas to every one.

Two Picks,

Merry Christmas to you and your's. And everyone else at 1P.org.
Rod will get in next year for sure.
I am preparing for a 4 day session, trying to help Darren Appleton with his 1P game.
He's a little new to the game, But he really does know how make his opponent cringe at every other game I only hope I can help him.
(he allready knows how to run 8 and out ! :cool:

Dick

Dick

Last edited:

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Now that Marvin is in the One Pocket HOF there must be more pictures and information about him somewhere. Who is picking up his award?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Actually I am very short on photos of Marvin, so if anyone has any at all, please contact me ASAP. (I do have Eddie Robin's book, as well as Tom Shaw's P&B article).

As far as information, I'm doing a whole lot better, having spoken with both family members and close associates in depth. I am busting my ass as we speak assembling info on Marvin, as well as Cooney, Flyboy & Fargo in preparation for the HOF dinner.