Is This bank possible with only One Rail …

Shorty Bankz

Can this one ball be banked back to that bottom right hand corner pocket where cue ball is sitting at ?

Attachments

• IMG_5063.png
    IMG_5063.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 56

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
The diagram is deceiving, but I think its possible yes....very thin hit ands CB about 100 miles an hour around the table though. :)

• Wow
Reactions: lll

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
It is almost a full hit so the object ball comes off the bottom of the cue ball towards the pocket. takes a lot of trial and error as it is just past full it and just before no kiss if that makes sense

Last edited:

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
emoji's help us understand its sarcasm
just sayin
mebbe...I have gotten in trouble a few times with unrevealed sarcasm in real life where emojis aren't available...but then, what's the point of coming up with a good sarcastic comment if you have to explain it later?

• Wow
Reactions: lll

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
After 65 or more years of watching pool. I do not believe there is any shot {especially involving one object ball and a cue ball}, that can not be made somewhere in a pocket. probably any pocket.
It is just a matter of how many tries it takes. I can think of several shots that defy logic, but then they go in.

Is this cut shot possible?
1705684940571.png

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
After 65 or more years of watching pool. I do not believe there is any shot {especially involving one object ball and a cue ball}, that can not be made somewhere in a pocket. probably any pocket.
It is just a matter of how many tries it takes. I can think of several shots that defy logic, but then they go in.

Is this cut shot possible?
View attachment 442482
If you could control the masse on the cue ball
I think needed to make it