Introducing myself

ILIR

Hi everyone,
My name is ILIR JAHO. I am a contractor by trade, but I’m a pool player that loves one pocket. I have gambled with Efren, Orcolo, Bustamante, James Aranas, Alex Pagulayan, Joshua filler, John Schmit, Alkano, Roberto Gomez, Tony Chohan, with big spots for few thousand and I have pretty good resume rumbling with them. I have definitely gained experience and knowledge playing those world champion. Love gambling or playing one pocket tournaments, when I have free time.

pickpick

Jaho that is quite a resume! You have been around! Unreal the spots those guys can give up and get away with it?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hi everyone,
My name is ILIR JAHO. I am a contractor by trade, but I’m a pool player that loves one pocket. I have gambled with Efren, Orcolo, Bustamante, James Aranas, Alex Pagulayan, Joshua filler, John Schmit, Alkano, Roberto Gomez, Tony Chohan, with big spots for few thousand and I have pretty good resume rumbling with them. I have definitely gained experience and knowledge playing those world champion. Love gambling or playing one pocket tournaments, when I have free time.
Welcome to onepocket.org!! If you're at Derby City this year let's catch up!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Welcome! I too have watched you in some of your challenge matches against those monsters on line. You know the game very well.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Hey buddy...Great to see you here!!! I'm looking forward to picking your brain and seeing your thoughts...I would never use any of it against you in a match. ;)

Welcome to the site!!! You're a great addition and you are in good company with fantastic people!