Frost /schmidt #2

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll be flying to Chicago on Tuesday, get ready for part #2 of our rivalry. I don't think i'm playing as well as I was the last time I came through. But I also don't think you're playing as well as you did the last time we played. I hope i'm right..:D

Dr. Bill

Attachments

• AAH.jpg
    AAH.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll be flying to Chicago on Tuesday, get ready for part #2 of our rivalry. I don't think i'm playing as well as I was the last time I came through. But I also don't think you're playing as well as you did the last time we played. I hope i'm right.:D

Dr. Bill

Ok, seriously now....yeah, I should be able to get out of working one day next week - I'll call you to coincide our schedules.

- Ghost

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Personally, I didn't like either of the two shots he shot for the reason that with both of his choices, he gave up his position. If you notice that on both occasions had Scott chosen ...the two rail bank..in position one, or playing off the 11ball in position two, he would have clearly had the much better position. 'In position two, playing the 2ball the way he did at least had some merit. Had he made the 2ball he would of been in reasonable position to do some damage. Also he played a good cue ball in position two. So in that position I kinda understand his thinking. However, in position one, when he banked the 9ball , he really wasn't accomplishing anything, even if he made it...which he did. The ball that he made wasn't imo as big as...if he would of two railed the 9ball and played to trap John.

I've also notice that Scott seems to ...never...play his best game when playing John.

Dr. Bill

I dont like those two shots either. But when you can run out from almost anywhere it changes your shot selection.