Finally Antique Ball Cleaner

calibration

Verified Member
From
Clarkston, Michigan
So I bought this antique cabinet maybe 10 years ago, has 2 pull out drawers with holes in them for Pool balls and what looks like storage spots for 6 cues. May have been a cabinet for a doctor or dentist any hew... I finally converted it to a ball polisher, works amazing. I took apart an orbital polisher and removed the orbital component, added a dimmer switch and it is awesome.
Ball Cleaner 2.jpgBall Cleaner 1.jpg
Ball Cleaner 3.jpg

Last edited:

RedCard

Verified Member
So I bought this antique cabinet maybe 10 years ago, has 2 pull out drawers with holes in them for Pool balls and what looks like storage spots for 6 cues. May have been a cabinet for a doctor or dentist any hew... I finally converted it to a ball polisher, works amazing. I took apart an orbital polisher and removed the orbital component, added a dimmer switch and it is awesome. component, added a dimmer switch and it is awesome.
View attachment 437302View attachment 437303
View attachment 437301

RedCard

Verified Member
Looks like it might have been an old radio cabinet at some point in its history. I have one, generally a similar build, that served as my liquor cabinet for many years.

You put yours to good use. Nice repurposing of an fine old cabinet.

Attachments

• DSCF0253.jpg
    DSCF0253.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 5

GoldCrown

Verified Member
So I bought this antique cabinet maybe 10 years ago, has 2 pull out drawers with holes in them for Pool balls and what looks like storage spots for 6 cues. May have been a cabinet for a doctor or dentist any hew... I finally converted it to a ball polisher, works amazing. I took apart an orbital polisher and removed the orbital component, added a dimmer switch and it is awesome. component, added a dimmer switch and it is awesome.
View attachment 437302View attachment 437303
View attachment 437301
Wow..and nice work adding the cleaner. How do you like the Novus. Are you using the both red & blue containers. Would that be 1&2? Thanks