Bank Shot Of The Year

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Mr. Brumback banked this 1 ball straight-back for the shot of the year in the Bank Pool forum:D. Nice shot John, it was worth the price of the DVD just to see this.

P.S. If I thought you could handle it I'd send you a bottle of Jenna's finest for this shot:p.

bsoy1.jpg

bsoy2.jpg

bsoy3.jpg

bsoy4.jpg

bsoy5.jpg

John Brumback

Verified Member
CFB,

Have you been out at the still again?

CBD

Naw,I aint been out thar since the stinkin flood got it again:frus
I'll get her cleaned up and goin again in a few days tho. You ever watch the show moonshiners? Someone had the gall to to tell my wife that I reminded them of the one guy they call Tickle:mad::lol Popcorn John

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Naw,I aint been out thar since the stinkin flood got it again:frus
I'll get her cleaned up and goin again in a few days tho. You ever watch the show moonshiners? Someone had the gall to to tell my wife that I reminded them of the one guy they call Tickle:mad::lol Popcorn John

Dearest CatFishBreath,

It's no "trick" eggplant, it's the best bankshot I saw in 2012, except for a few that I shot, so I figured I'd show it to everybody.

P.S. Television is for imbeciles & children.

CBD

John Brumback

Verified Member
Dearest CatFishBreath,

It's no "trick" eggplant, it's the best bankshot I saw in 2012, except for a few that I shot, so I figured I'd show it to everybody.

P.S. Television is for imbeciles & children.

CBD

Yes Sir!! And thanks again;) CFB

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Head Banging dbl Kiss

Head Banging dbl Kiss

The pit humidity does the work....all JB does is aim/speed/spin it properly, that's all :rolleyes:. Kinda ironic, the best bank pool players in the US come from the heart/humid/middle of the country, never heard of a great bank player born/raised in AZ, now Houston....................you can have it but make sure Grover stays THERE....
Think I know why JB likes this bank shot icon ALLOT > :frus the orange headed ball dbl kiss, always sells out', who'd wanna kiss an angry bank ER anywho :).

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
The pit humidity does the work....all JB does is aim/speed/spin it properly, that's all :rolleyes:. Kinda ironic, the best bank pool players in the US come from the heart/humid/middle of the country, never heard of a great bank player born/raised in AZ, now Houston....................you can have it but make sure Grover stays THERE....
Think I know why JB likes this bank shot icon ALLOT > :frus the orange headed ball dbl kiss, always sells out', who'd wanna kiss an angry bank ER anywho :).

Step away from the ledge sir, please, come this way:):D:p.

CBD

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dearest CatFishBreath,

CBD

Yes Sir!! And thanks again;) CFB

Hey CatFishBreath, you're lucky I made this bank yesterday and not 18 days ago, it would've qualified for Bank Shot Of The Year except yours was still tougher:p. The 14 was about a ball width off the rail.

cbd's bankshot.jpg