2023 DATES AND SCHEDULING

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I also like the first weekend in November. We cannot have a mot tourney with the possibility of Matt and Crabbman (& others) not being able to attend. I say April is out for that reason. But I always liked the first weekend in June.

And as far as the region, it's the west coast's turn. Not sure why we're voting on Midwest again. I think Railyards will be a great place for a tourney, but just cause it's new is no reason to ignore the west coast....no matter what Lou says, he won't show up anyway unless maybe in his own backyard lol.
First weekend in November sounds good to me also!

BRLongArm

Verified Member
If you fly into Las Vegas and lay over and connect to Sacramento or Fresno, it is a much cheaper flight. It went from over $800 to about $300 round trip for me, not counting the hotel room for the one night lay over (about 100 bucks). I flew directly through Vegas on the way home.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I voted for California, will go to MOT wherever it is decided. My vote is for first weekend in June, because I am very busy in

November taking care of my Medicare business. I normally do not get to hit a ball between 10/1 - 12/7. But, it does give all of you a

better chance. 😂 ;) (Never lacking for confidence, false as it may be). Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🏈

P.S. I do know how I would bet heads up between our 2 antagonists.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I voted for California, will go to MOT wherever it is decided. My vote is for first weekend in June, because I am very busy in

November taking care of my Medicare business. I normally do not get to hit a ball between 10/1 - 12/7. But, it does give all of you a

better chance. 😂 ;) (Never lacking for confidence, false as it may be). Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🏈

P.S. I do know how I would bet heads up between our 2 antagonists.
Congrats on you finish at SRC. Looks like your healed up.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I love how every dates and scheduling thread ever started turns into a shit show way off topic. I thought we were here for deciding on a date and place and not a who has the bigger dick competition. Happy Thanksgiving btw!!
Well at least we have the vote thread surviving on its own -- that's why I have yet to make the move to put this sidetrack in the member (appropriately named?) cafe. If you are suggesting I should then I will go ahead and move it. Lou generally doesn't follow over there, but maybe he will this time over the smell of money lol...