1st WEI table

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
eek: Hope it works Dennis!

We were playing partners last night and we needed 4 balls. I banked the 5 ball as shown with low/left and it trickled to the pocket.......The cue ball stopped as shown by cueball A......I then double banked the 6 ball and rolled forward as shown by cueball B......for a slight cut on the 15 ball....then drew back and made the final straight-in shot on the 10 ball. I thought that was pretty good shooting. I have been called "Bugs Bru" by a few players.:)

Hope Doc doesn't see this or he will be wanting weight the next time we play.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@2EQUy1FaRM1IUhQ4JaJc4OTUd4PRLY1QQEL1RNWo4kRLY2kRLB2kEfp4kcAk4kbrr4kbrr4kbjx1lQEL1lcNB3lbgU4ldOv1mNWo4mcAk4uCdM@[/CUETABLE]

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gbru said:

We were playing partners last night and we needed 4 balls. I banked the 5 ball as shown with low/left and it trickled to the pocket.......The cue ball stopped as shown by cueball A......I then double banked the 6 ball and rolled forward as shown by cueball B......for a slight cut on the 15 ball....then drew back and made the final straight-in shot on the 10 ball. I thought that was pretty good shooting. I have been called "Bugs Bru" by a few players.:)

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@2EQUy1FaRM1IUhQ4JaJc4OTUd4PRLY1QQEL1RNWo4kRLY2kRLB2kEfp4kcAk4kbrr4kbrr4kbjx1lQEL1lcNB3lbgU4ldOv1mNWo4mcAk4uCdM@[/CUETABLE]

Congratulations George,
I applaud your entry into the cyber world. I cannot grasp it yet, but be forewarned. I have had lots of help from Dennis and Steve, and I am still President of the WTFA Club. AB and I seem to communicate even worse with WEI tables, than we do with words. And thats scary. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dick, <--- has hired Rodney, Dennis, and Senor as legal council for all future WFTA disputes. (Or to handle my estate when I stick my head in the oven in sheer frustration.)
PS. Forgot I had an electric oven !

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
1st wei table

1st wei table

Good job Bugs Bru. On the runout and the table. Now if we can get just one more person to learn it, all would be right with the world.

Now to steal one of Dicks tactics.

Dennis<--------Thinks he'd be safer mediating between an alligator and a cheap chicago hooker.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gbru said:

George,

I hope you don't mind me playing with your layout. It's 3:30 a.m. and I'm bored. I sent you a pm to explain how draw lines from the balls. Then I did it for you. I'm sure the cueball probably hit two rails after hitting the 5 but on a WEI table you don't have to obey the laws of physics. You get better shots that way.

By the way, I know there is a way to put a sequence of shots into a post and use the tool at the lower right of the wei table to change pages. Maybe on wednesday (day off) I'll try it with your diagram. Again, nice job, can't wait to see more.
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@2EQUy1FaRM1IUhQ4JaJc4OTUd4PRLY1QQEK1RNWo2YQUy2YFMi4Ybbl1aaRM1aceE3aaiP4abbl4acAo4jTUd4jdvv4kRLY2kRCj2karU1kQEK1lQEK1lXNX1mNWo4mTEL4uCdM@[/CUETABLE]

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
gbru said:
You took the words right out of my mouth!! Good shooting, George. All your practice and study is paying off. Pretty soon you'll be beating them all in Mobile. You're probably already beating Trawick and Tim.:)

Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
WEI and other things

WEI and other things

Congrats on the layout, a tip of my hat on the run out.
Join me in telling SJD that the WEI table is much easier if you're holding the instructions in your hand, as you try to make it work.
Rod.

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
gulfportdoc said:
You took the words right out of my mouth!! Good shooting, George. All your practice and study is paying off. Pretty soon you'll be beating them all in Mobile. You're probably already beating Trawick and Tim.:)

Doc

Well, let's just say I'm starting to hold my own Doc. You know how it is when you get in your 60's. Some days you can...... and other days..... well ! ......you just wait for the next day. But I always say.... if someone else can do it....why can't I do it?;)

george

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
androd said:
Join me in telling SJD that the WEI table is much easier if you're holding the instructions in your hand, as you try to make it work.
Rod.

Thanks Rod..........That is correct. I thought the WEI table was going to be a lot more complicated. But I printed out a copy of the instructions that Dennis gave me and presto!.....You just follow the lines.

It really is easy Dick. Next thing you know Artie will have lines going every which-a-way and you will be wondering......why not me? Come on!....get one of those young people to help you out if you need it. It would be nice to see some of your ideas on the table.

Now let's get going and show Steve what we are made of.:rolleyes:

george

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gbru said:
Thanks Rod..........That is correct. I thought the WEI table was going to be a lot more complicated. But I printed out a copy of the instructions that Dennis gave me and presto!.....You just follow the lines.

It really is easy Dick. Next thing you know Artie will have lines going every which-a-way and you will be wondering......why not me? Come on!....get one of those young people to help you out if you need it. It would be nice to see some of your ideas on the table.

Now let's get going and show Steve what we are made of.:rolleyes:

george

Thanks for the encouragement George, but I allready know what I'm made of.
Its one part antiquated brain cells, one part stupid, and two parts Yukon Jack.
It ain't easy bein' me.

Dick <--- knows that the proportion of the YJ increases when faced with difficult computer tasks.

PS One of these days, when Dennis is not busy, he can call me and talk me through it...his dime of course. (just kidding Dennis, call collect...just like my grandkids do from jail.) :eek:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Thanks for the encouragement George, but I allready know what I'm made of.
Its one part antiquated brain cells, one part stupid, and two parts Yukon Jack.
It ain't easy bein' me.

Dick <--- knows that the proportion of the YJ increases when faced with difficult computer tasks.

PS One of these days, when Dennis is not busy, he can call me and talk me through it...his dime of course. (just kidding Dennis, call collect...just like my grandkids do from jail.) :eek:
Tomarrow is SAint Patricks day. I am going to find some green beer. And I herd Dublin is having a pool tournament every one gets a thousand dollares and all the free beer you can DRINK. And first prize is 5 thousand dollares. NO entry fee the only qualification is you have to be drunk or you cant get in the tournament. And the test you to see if you are drunk. And every one has to wair green and a green hat and showes. Everyone is dressed in all green. And the winner of the tournement. Gets 5 thousand dollares in green. Green beer all you can drink and green waitresses bribging you the bees in short green minie skirts. And thats a St Patricks day Pool party. NO leprecans.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Three Hands

Three Hands

androd said:
Rod.

Rod,

Picture this: a mouse in one hand, yukon jack in the other. Just where is the hand that will hold the instructions?

Dennis

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
WEI expertise

WEI expertise

Cowboy Dennis said:
Rod,

Picture this: a mouse in one hand, yukon jack in the other. Just where is the hand that will hold the instructions?

Dennis

We're going to need a long hospital type straw to send to SJD.
PS; SJD, please close one eye after YJ dosage. You can do this.
Rod.