OnePocket.org player sponsorship

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I would like to tell Steve and everyone at Onepocket.org thanks for sponsoring me. I would love to do really well for the site. Im playing better each day. As most of you know the most important thing in pool or any sport for that matter is self confidence. If you dont believe and I mean "really believe" in yourself you cannot do well. The more I play each day the more confident Im getting. The best part of representing the site for me is it makes me feel like part of a team. Im hoping to see the site members I already know and meet some new members.
P.S. Plus Im a 3x so im a walking billboard for the site LMFAO
Once again Thanks everyone and I hope everyone has a wonderful 2014

Jimmy B

Verified Member
What he said!!!!

That's good, Rob. Hope that they will put you on the Accu-Stat table. If I don't go, I will buy the stream for the one pocket days only. When you do that you can usually see some bank matches also, as they will use them to fill some time. But have a good time and get down with Dr. Bill. It's that time...

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Okay, to make it official, OnePocket.org will be sponsoring Rob Melrose in the Derby City One Pocket division, and Lou Figueroa at the US Open One Pocket this year. Good luck to two good players and good representatives for OnePocket.org.

The rest of us, if you can help out with the sponsorship, please do! You can use paypal or credit card or send along a check. Complete info is here:

www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Thank you, Steve. I'm hitting them pretty crispy and look forward to carrying the OnePocket.org colors. Also, thank you to the good Doctor, Dustin, Bill, Jimmy, Larry, and Mkbtank for their words of encouragement and support.

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
That's good, Rob. Hope that they will put you on the Accu-Stat table. If I don't go, I will buy the stream for the one pocket days only. When you do that you can usually see some bank matches also, as they will use them to fill some time. But have a good time and get down with Dr. Bill. It's that time...

Thanks Jimmy.. However if I get to play on a t.v. table I hope it is in the semi or final:D They usually put 2 really good players on the t.v. table so tell them don't do me any favors early in the tournament:lol

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Lou Figueroa and Rob Melrose, OnePocket.org sponsored players

Lou Figueroa and Rob Melrose, OnePocket.org sponsored players

OnePocket.org Player Sponsorship

So far, we have committed for sponsorship:
Sappo/Miller: 25
JimmyB: 100
Miller: 75
Anonymous: 100

Thank you!!

Thank you guys for chipping in -- keep it coming for two good representatives of OnePocket.org!

You know both of these guys will play their hearts out win or lose, and they will each in their own inimitable way give us the inside scoop in their post game wrap-ups afterwords!

Complete Paypal and mailing address info is here:
http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Last edited:

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
i would like to tell steve and everyone at onepocket.org thanks for sponsoring me. I would love to do really well for the site. Im playing better each day. As most of you know the most important thing in pool or any sport for that matter is self confidence. If you dont believe and i mean "really believe" in yourself you cannot do well. The more i play each day the more confident im getting. The best part of representing the site for me is it makes me feel like part of a team. Im hoping to see the site members i already know and meet some new members.
P.s. Plus im a 3x so im a walking billboard for the site lmfao
once again thanks everyone and i hope everyone has a wonderful 2014

go onepockethacker!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

and good luck to Lou Figueroa too!!!

Last edited:

treeMan

Verified Member
I would like to tell Steve and everyone at Onepocket.org thanks for sponsoring me. I would love to do really well for the site. Im playing better each day. As most of you know the most important thing in pool or any sport for that matter is self confidence. If you dont believe and I mean "really believe" in yourself you cannot do well. The more I play each day the more confident Im getting. The best part of representing the site for me is it makes me feel like part of a team. Im hoping to see the site members I already know and meet some new members.
P.S. Plus Im a 3x so im a walking billboard for the site LMFAO
Once again Thanks everyone and I hope everyone has a wonderful 2014

Good luck hacker - stay cool and persevere.

As harsh as you sound(ed) while woofing, this post shows that there is a genuine nice guy in there - just don't finish last! (bad pun).

Good luck to Lou as well - I'm always surprised how many one pocket players haven't heard of this site - so go beat on them till they learn!

tree

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Thanks once again for the moral support and donations. Im going by myself this year so this sponsorship is really helping me out. Hopefully I can do really well for the site. Im going to wear the Onepocket.org shirts for all 3 tournaments. I will keep everyone updated after all of my matches.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you 1pocketpro!

It is easy to help out -- either via paypal or a check -- everything you need to know is on this sponsorship page:

OnePocket.org Player Sponsorship

So far, we have committed for sponsorship:
Sappo/Miller: 25
JimmyB: 100
Miller: 75
Anonymous: 100
Ed: 20
MKBTANK: 50
jtompilot: 40
1pocketpro: 50

Thank you!!

JAM

Verified Member
I'm in for 50. Just sent it via PayPal. :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you JAM! I really am looking forward to seeing you and Keith at Derby City -- one of these years -- soon!!