Frost vs Alex - 1 Pocket Match on Monday for $40,000

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Well its on, Alex has taken the challenge for $20,000 a man, its even 8 ahead one pocket, playing 10 hours each day. You will be able to watch it live on www.povpool.com . The match is taking place at 8pm pacific time at Hard Times in Bellflower California. :heh

Make sure all of you sweaters and bettors ship Daniel at POV some cheddar for his streaming efforts, he might be there for awhile and he did a great service doing the Swanee stream. You can go to http://www.povpool.com/donate/ .

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
What doesn't seem right about this match? 8 ahead, someone better bring pillows and oxygen for these guys. I'll take a price that they don't finish! When yo make a game with a sucker you want play a longer ahead session, not two tough players.

I hope I'm wrong, but, it looks a little fishy to me!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. Maybe our resident Dr. Bill can shed some light on this match.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
They are playing 10 hours each day. These guys are great players, get a shot and run a good deal of balls, they are not playing some old style dinky winky 2 and stop where a game will take 2-3 hours. I think it will probably go on for 2-3 days before its over though.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
They are playing 10 hours each day. These guys are great players, get a shot and run a good deal of balls, they are not playing some old style dinky winky 2 and stop where a game will take 2-3 hours. I think it will probably go on for 2-3 days before its over though.

Lenny; You did NOT post that info with original post! That's EXACTLY why it may go on forever, one guy runs out, the next game new breaker, he may run out, back n forth! That style of game is what warrants a long match, a player that squeezes may break a player down into making mistake after mistake!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. Yeh, you're right Lenny; Bugs, Ronnie, Artie, Grady, Mike Carella ALL played old style "winky dinky" 2 and stop style! LMMFAOL :lol:lol:lol

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Wayne Pullen, One Pocket Rich Grenier and Billy I should be in the booth doing commentary for this one. Going to be great stuff. :)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
When...............?????????? Oops.
Yep post number 2 says 8pm, shoulda looked, boy 8pm to 6am, must have something to do with backers and location on the planet, I would of thought ten am to 8pm, but heck, I guess dinner and breakfast are good any time of the day and especiallly from a high top and a bar stool next to a pool table.

Last edited:

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Lenny; You did NOT post that info with original post! That's EXACTLY why it may go on forever, one guy runs out, the next game new breaker, he may run out, back n forth! That style of game is what warrants a long match, a player that squeezes may break a player down into making mistake after mistake!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. Yeh, you're right Lenny; Bugs, Ronnie, Artie, Grady, Mike Carella ALL played old style "winky dinky" 2 and stop style! LMMFAOL :lol:lol:lol
Scott can play pretty good Winky Dinky when it's called for.
If he catches that rollem rollem rollem gear, it might only last an hour and a half.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i gotta hit the rack with alex up 3. if someone could post where they are at after tonight's session, it would be most appreciated....:)

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
For whatever reason I can't get on the POV url does anyone have a different url ?like Ustream ? it keeps sending me there Thanks

OldSchool

Verified Member
Alex ahead 5 games after 3/1/2 hours. Scott selling out again and again, along with several careless pocket scratches. Chop Suey?