Jimmy B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro-- How do you post your pictures in the forums? Chris said just to copy/paste, but I tried it and it didn't work. Is there some other step you have to take? We don't have the previous "manage attachments" feature on this new site.

Thanks,
    ~Doc
    Jimmy B
    Jimmy B
    I've been using a host site call Imgur.. It's free, but you have to join and put in a password etc., like joing onepocket.org..... However, it's supposed to let you copy and paste from another site..,, without joining a host site like that... But you still can't copy and paste a pic from your computer picture file.. It has to be from some other site.. I did a picture like that once, as a test, and it did show up when I previewed it. But you and Larry both said you couldn't see some of my pics, even though they showed up fine for me, so I'm not sure.. Some places don't seem to let you copy.. It has to say copy image, then go paste it.. I'll go try it.. I think the Board is still messed up and Chris doesn't have time or know how or something, but I don't know.. Try it again by coping image and then paste it using the image tool and then NOT using the image tool ,, one should work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…