Search results

1. F

Louisville (long) Trip Report

yup thats me.
  2. F

Louisville (long) Trip Report

What name does Arizona Jay post under? I used to play him when he was in Phoenix. Didn't know he was a member.
  3. F

Amazin Billiards

Steve, are you going to be at Mazin's room next week for the 1P?
  4. F

DCC updates

How does Pinegar play 2 fourth round matches? Beat Alex and lost to Styer.
  5. F

3 foul or no three foul

In the schmidt Frost match I don't believe there ever were 3 con secutive fouls. # foul rule was in play for that tournament.
  6. F

US Open OnePocket and Banks

Here is the new flier.
  7. F

when I get more info I will post it.
  8. F

Belay that last message! Stand by.
  9. F

The 2023 US Open 1P and Bamks in August at Griffs has been canceled and the new dates have been set for November 2-8. The August dates were running up against the Texas Opne and had been limiting signups for this event. I will have more info in a few days.
  10. F

Break

The sellout only pertains to a ball that leaks out and may be cuttable. If its close call the TD. I NEVER got called. If the palyer sells the break out then one more rerack only..........unless you make a ball again. Rinse .Repeat.
  11. F

Break

How does it lengthen the tourney? Its just the time to rerack.
  12. F

Break

In the tournaments I ran, if somebody made a ball on the break, if they sold out on the next break they got one more break. Also making a ball on the break meant either pocket (logical consistancy). Director could be called to determine if the break was a sellout.
  13. F

Buffalos Pro Classic $31,000 Added May 23-28, 2023

you can find the bracket on digitalpool.com
  14. F

Ismael 'Morro' Paez / 8 years since his first stroke

Congrats on your wedding DB!
  15. F

Gorst vs Chohan....20k in the middle!

Fedor who gets the cheddar!
  16. F

12 man double elimination tournament

10 to 12 hours
  17. F

world 9 ball

Eengat, your commentary on the W9BC has been stellar. Love the input from the players Melling, Krause and others. Keep it up.
  18. F

Ronnie Allen vs JR

The first round of that Tournament J R had an 8 hour match with the Monk. Down 3-0 and 7-0 e came back and won. In the background you can see little Toby Fleharty v Joe Salazar two guys you never see play anymore. Joe also had a long first round match,6 hours v Tammy Jons (rip). It was a great...
  19. F

Chohan SVB - Roll Call Dec 6~8th

Got the crud and had to go home. Sometimes life just doesn't work out. Have a good time Nick.
  20. F

Chohan SVB - Roll Call Dec 6~8th

I'm in